• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello forum :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the world of Adult Babies (I literally heard about it only two months ago for the first time) so I'm not quite sure what my specific interests are yet. I hope this community will help me with that :) I haven't tried diapers yet (still living at home and I don't know where to buy them), so I don't know whether I would like to wear them or not.

I really love music, play the violin and sing in a choir (and when walking around and in the shower and anywhere really). I also like making clothes for dolls (or real people) and stuffed animals on my sewing machine or simply drawing stuff, and I love dancing, especially ballet, but there aren't any ballet classes where I live...

I'm still in school for one and a half years. Last year, I did an exchange year in Taiwan, and now I still learn Chinese and try to learn how to cook all the tasty food I ate during that year. Also, I'm really excited about anything that has to do with Asia and I can surely tell a funny story or two about it.

My main reason for joining this site is to find out more about the whole thing and if I'm really into it or if it's just a fleeting interest. (I'm still young, don't judge me for being changeable.) And since this is not a very sexual site but has many "experienced" adult babies, I thought it would be a safe place to start.

Last but not least, I apologize for any weird expressions I might use, my mother tongue is German (though I'm fairly confident that my English is good enough.)

Love,
Kat

Hi kat!

You're right about it being safe and not very sexual, we have a PG13 policy through pretty much the whole site so there's no worries there. If anyone does post something innapropriate we're quite good at taking it down rather quickly x

I love music too! I played the violin when i was about 10 but I royally sucked, I now play piano though. Do you do grades on the violin? Also have you heard of Lindsey Stirling, I only tend to listen to metal regularly but she's a violinist (and dancer) and she puts up videos of her doing both. I think actually she started on YouTube and now due to tours and albums is one of the top earners starting on YouTube.

How was Taiwan? I have a Taiwanese auntie and from what i gather the school system is really tough! Much more than in England, (or Germany if that's where you are?)#

Well we sure have a lot of stuff here to talk about and learn about the whole ABDL scene, so it's the best place to find out how you fit in, if you decide you do at all, to it.

Also your English was fine, probably better than mine tbh, my German exchange a few years ago did once correct my English...

Hugs
MoonMoon

Thanks for the quick reply^^
I don't do grades on the violin, but I have played for 11 years now and I think I'm pretty good. I've heard of Lindsey Stirling, mostly because she did a musiv video with Pentatonix, my favourite band/acapella group at the moment.

Taiwan was pretty interesting, but also very challenging. School was tough, even though I didn't have to do any exams, but they have really strict rules about the school uniform and lessons are usually from 8am to 5pm. It made me appreciate the German school system even more xD (Indeed, that's where I am.) It's really surprising how easy it is to just skip a school year here...

Most of the things I learn here are probably going to stay a theoretical concept for me at least until I finish school, since it's easy to hide a pacy or a bottle, but the same cannot be said for baby clothes or diapers...ah well. I can always imagine.

I love how learning English can open so many possibilities to oneself, I highly doubt that there's such a big community about infantilism in the german speaking part of the world. So I'm glad I had the opportunities to learn it.

Ah yes, we Germans love correcting people xD But in your native language? What kind of mistake was it?

Welcome to ADISC, kat! You found the site much quicker than I did when I first got into the AB scene. There's a lot to explore and learn about, and it can be a lot of fun if you find that it is something you're interested in long-term.

I'd just like to say that your English is flawless, or at least this native can't find anything wrong with it.

Also, Violin? I approve! I play myself, though not professionally. There are a couple other musicians wandering around the site too.

Schwanensee said:
Thanks for the quick reply^^
I don't do grades on the violin, but I have played for 11 years now and I think I'm pretty good. I've heard of Lindsey Stirling, mostly because she did a musiv video with Pentatonix, my favourite band/acapella group at the moment.

Taiwan was pretty interesting, but also very challenging. School was tough, even though I didn't have to do any exams, but they have really strict rules about the school uniform and lessons are usually from 8am to 5pm. It made me appreciate the German school system even more xD (Indeed, that's where I am.) It's really surprising how easy it is to just skip a school year here...

Most of the things I learn here are probably going to stay a theoretical concept for me at least until I finish school, since it's easy to hide a pacy or a bottle, but the same cannot be said for baby clothes or diapers...ah well. I can always imagine.

I love how learning English can open so many possibilities to oneself, I highly doubt that there's such a big community about infantilism in the german speaking part of the world. So I'm glad I had the opportunities to learn it.

Ah yes, we Germans love correcting people xD But in your native language? What kind of mistake was it?

I've seen Pentatonix live! They re great, gotta love ali x

You'd be surprised about hiding diapers, it's something I've had to do myself and you can find ways to do it well.

It was a grammar thing, I can't exactly remember it was a few years ago x

I just got your nickname! My gcse german hasn't completely failed me haha, good nickname that it goes with your interest in ballet x

You've seen them? Sooo jealous! I wanna see them too, but their concerts in Germany were too far away...

It's less about hiding, actually, and more about buying them...my (actual) mum doesn't want me to buy stuff online, and I don't think they have them in stores. Plus I can easily get away with buying pacifiers, but diapers...I guess I'm not yet comfortable enough with everything for that not to be embarassing.

Congrats^^ Yeah, swan lake was already taken as a nick name, so I had to stick with the German name :D I've seen the ballet when I was a kid, it was so beautiful! And I love the music. (Surprise, surprise ;) )

I have to go sleep now, school starts again tomorrow... :(

Edit
Can I add you as a contact?

Schwanensee said:
You've seen them? Sooo jealous! I wanna see them too, but their concerts in Germany were too far away...

It's less about hiding, actually, and more about buying them...my (actual) mum doesn't want me to buy stuff online, and I don't think they have them in stores. Plus I can easily get away with buying pacifiers, but diapers...I guess I'm not yet comfortable enough with everything for that not to be embarassing.

Congrats^^ Yeah, swan lake was already taken as a nick name, so I had to stick with the German name :D I've seen the ballet when I was a kid, it was so beautiful! And I love the music. (Surprise, surprise ;) )

I have to go sleep now, school starts again tomorrow... :(

Edit
Can I add you as a contact?

They're amazing live! And really funny as well, we also had some celloboxing which was cool.

They tend to have them in stores? I swear i saw some last time i was in germany, (nordlingen fyi), but the courage is a big thing.

I do like the music, Tchaikovsky is one of my faveourite classical composers, just behind Chopin.

Also sure x

That was an excellent introduction! I am a foodie, so love almost everything, but especially authentic oriental food. Let me know how your cooking comes along. I might have missed it, but what are you studying at university?

Regarding diapers, there is a whole new world out there waiting for you. You can go the cloth route, the disposable route or both. There are several companies that make cute babyish designed adult diapers. If privacy is s problem for you at the moment, consider a discreet cloth diaper. You can buy just one, thus not have to figure out how to hide a whole bag of disposables, and they are silent when you wear them - many disposable diapers make a slight crinkly sound when you wear them, though not the cloth-like designed diapers.

Besides Taiwan, what other places have you traveled?

Welcome to ADISC! I'm Scott. I live in Central Masachusetts. I am also a musician - I play piano, organ, and sing 2nd tenor professionally for my local church. I do hope that you find your time here on the forums pleasant and informative. Though I identify myself as a Little, please feel free to ask me any questions, and I will be sure and try and help you. You might also want to try our Teamspeak. I chat there practically every day, and there are really good people that chat about all sorts of things. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting. Have a great day. Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Little2Roo said:
That was an excellent introduction! I am a foodie, so love almost everything, but especially authentic oriental food. Let me know how your cooking comes along. I might have missed it, but what are you studying at university?

Regarding diapers, there is a whole new world out there waiting for you. You can go the cloth route, the disposable route or both. There are several companies that make cute babyish designed adult diapers. If privacy is s problem for you at the moment, consider a discreet cloth diaper. You can buy just one, thus not have to figure out how to hide a whole bag of disposables, and they are silent when you wear them - many disposable diapers make a slight crinkly sound when you wear them, though not the cloth-like designed diapers.

Besides Taiwan, what other places have you traveled?

I'm usually a pretty picky eater, but the taiwanese food is really good. So far I've made egg-tomato-noodle soup, tea eggs and dumplings, and they've turned out pretty well! Also, I'm still in high school, so no studying yet :p But I'm planning to study psychology, if my final exams are good enough.

I'll see if I really want to try diapers, but if I do, it'll be when I have the house for myself so I don't have to hide.

I've travelled quite a lot in Europe, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium and whatnot, but I've also been to America for two weeks with my orchestra which was really cool. But Taiwan was really the one big journey that I did all on my own (well...technically there were also other exchange students, but I didn't know them yet) plus I didn't know the language at all. Maybe I'll do a gap year or study one semester in another country after school, I'd really love to learn more languages.

Schwanensee said:
I've travelled quite a lot in Europe, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium and whatnot,

Hey Kat!

A warm welcome from Italy! How are you liking Adisc so far? :)

You live in one of the best countries when it comes to shopping for diapers, so the moment you decide to try them you're in a pretty good spot ^^

You mentioned having visited my country, where have you been? Myself I'm from (near) Milan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back