Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Pants Subway Day

Default Drop your pants events in cities around us.

This January there a event drop your pants on subways.
    Improv started it in 2002.
    This weekend on the 1/10/16 in portland and other cities.
    Wow did not know this went on.

Default No Pants Subway Day

I saw this on the news this morning. Anyone participate? I had no idea it existed. Not quite diapers, but close!

Sounds like it was an organized improv theater thing, rather than a general call for everyone to do it? It's hard to tell from the google results. Kinda fun idea as a one-day event though, and I think it would be pretty funny to show up in a baby-print diaper and pretend like it's nothing out of the ordinary. Would require a lot of poise.

This happens on the light rail I take, honestly I'm curious if I could partake given I wear diapers.

That would require a lot of courage. The Depends commercial shows that they could probably be worn without much controversy.

Given that its 1F here at the moment, what happens if your _____ freezes to the seat?

Cute idea, but like naked bike rides or 5k's, I know there are far too many sights that cannot be unseen. I'll steer clear, thanks.

Edit: About the only underwear run I would want to see or participate in would be the one that precedes Ironman Hawaii. Single digit bodyfat percentages are predominant.
    Last edited by Maxx; 11-Jan-2016 at 15:35.

seeing someone participate in diapers would be great and hope it would encourage some to join in the next events

Quote Originally Posted by philboy View Post
    seeing someone participate in diapers would be great and hope it would encourage some to join in the next events
    I totes am thinking about doing it.