Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Canadian man identifies as a six-year-old girl?!

Default A Canadian man identifies as a six-year-old girl?!

As an ABDL, I'm flabbergasted, as a Progressive, I'm just plain confused. I stumbled upon this yesterday in the form of a Youtube video, and quite frankly, I don't know what to make of it:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/transgender...-trans-1532983

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklesaurus View Post
    As an ABDL, I'm flabbergasted, as a Progressive, I'm just plain confused. I stumbled upon this yesterday in the form of a Youtube video, and quite frankly, I don't know what to make of it:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/transgender...-trans-1532983
    I heard about this too, and like you I just don't know what to think, personally it both saddens and confuses me.

She's happy and two persons have a little girl .
    There are some here that if there were pampers involved they would be there too.

I can't say that it's inherently any different to "transabled" people who, for example, identify as quadriplegics (and want to be quadriplegic). But dysmorphia doesn't come out of nowhere, and if he was not happy in a conventional marriage, why the hell did he choose to have seven children?

Now there is transage. We have transgender so people who are transabled or transage want the same rights as transgenders want.

It's unusual in that the person had a family that was close to her, but they ultimately rejected her, which is quite sad. I hope over time that they come to some terms, especially the children, one can't replace a father easily, even if that father turns out to be a very unusual person and it would be a loss if they have no connection, I think.

Though I doubt details will be forthcoming, I admit I'm also quite curious how that living arrangement works out. I imagine the young lady has some savings and may, perhaps continue working in some manner or go back to working later on after coping with the changes, but I really don't quite know.

Is it a strange and unique situation? Yes. Is it really all that different from someone who is trans or an ABDL that lives as a baby 24/7? I don't think so.

Not sure what to think myself.
    But, I do know several transgendered autistics, including one who is FTM and role-plays as a diapered little boy.

As far as I can tell: she's transgender and she's using ageplay / is an ageplayer as a kind of self therapy... maybe she'll get over it in a while, perhaps with some proper therapy. Sadly not every ageplayer or transgender person is a sane, sensible, emotionally well rounded and functional adult... Before we join in throwing stones, all of us here know (I hope) that mainstream media and public opinion would not treat us any better if they ever found out what we get up to in our bed-rooms.

bringmesunshine

So does this person want to be legally re-classified (that may not be the right word but...) as a child? Now, that's a new one! bms