afternoon sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it gets very noisy. Part of the reason I had to be 'checked'. It is just different personalities who were developed to handle the various tasks and situations I encounter. Well, as for now, goodnight everyone. I hope tonight doesn't end up like how the past three days have, I'm running out of clean sheets and pajamas.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Yeah, it gets very noisy. Part of the reason I had to be 'checked'. It is just different personalities who were developed to handle the various tasks and situations I encounter. Well, as for now, goodnight everyone. I hope tonight doesn't end up like how the past three days have, I'm running out of clean sheets and pajamas.

Good night, pleasant dreams, hope it stays nice a dry for you.

ha the only problem with buss driving I cant make it though the shift with out having to change. I don't have any stop to go to the potty. but I get a 15 minute back to have a change

DannyBBaby said:
ha the only problem with buss driving I cant make it though the shift with out having to change. I don't have any stop to go to the potty. but I get a 15 minute back to have a change

Yea I have to change at work to. But It is much better than having wet patches. Just wachout for nappy rash. That just sucks.

Hope you have a fun today.

Sisi

Yup, had to do laundry this morning. Least enough guys went home for the weekend from my dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back