Thread: Help: Retrograde ejaculation

Default Help: Retrograde ejaculation

Hello there, I'm pretty embarrassed of posting this but I need some help :/

Last night I kind of stopped my ejaculation (not by covering my penis, but by not contracting my pelvic muscles to finish) and since then I've had a little pinch sensation whenever I start (not during the process of) peeing.

I would like to know if this is something I can tough out and will be gone in a day or two or if I NEED to go to the doctor (why I say need is because I would only go in an extremely urgent manner, since I live with my mom and it would be too weird to go see an urologist).

PS: I have to go to the gym right now but I'll be back in about 1 hour and a half to check this topic.

The urethra is very sensitive but quite capable of healing itself; I would give it a week or so, and if you still feel this "pinch" sensation, then I would consider seeing a doctor.

It will heal by itself. Retrograde ejaculation, if you didn't realize, occurs when the prostate shifts out of normal coital position blocking the urethra's entrance to the bladder. This is to prevent urine from escaping along with the ejaculate. When the prostate shifts, the ejaculate is shot into the bladder. It can cause some discomfort when urinating, and, if done very often, can cause damage. I suspect this is due to passing fluid of a somewhat higher density than normal when the urethra is not engorged due to stimulation. It should go away in a few days. You should drink a lot of water, and if it doesn't feel better in, say, five days, then you should see a doctor.

I think I know what you're talking about. If so, I've had it happen to me loads of times. Usually I just sit on the toilet and just pee every few minutes or so, and after a short while, it'll go away. Actually, I think I'm thinking of something else. What I have is more of a burning/stinging type feeling in my penis.

Don't worry about it too much, retrograde ejaculation is actually quite harmless. It's just uncomfortable for a while. All that really happened was that your ejaculate didn't go out, just back in, you'll pee it out shortly.

Thanks everyone I was getting worried about it :/

PS: I can't give rep to everyone so I'll just rep the first poster ty everyone though.

In the future...just remember one simple rule: "Fire when ready"

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    "Fire when ready"
    Words to live by.

Well maybe not, but if it doesn't go away then see a doctor.