Spreading diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm probably oversaturating this forum with posts about stuff, but I don't know where else to put it '3'

Anywho, I read a thread about thick spreading diapers on another site, and I thought, why not start up one here? As someone whom expresses interest in something like this, I have done a little bit of my own research. Everything I have found seems either way too expensive, or looks cheap and/or not exactly what I'm looking for. eBay has a seller, pipineni, that sells things like this, but it's a little expensive, and ships overseas. Plus, I'm not looking for a pvc cover, I'm more into satin for these things, as it's really comfy and breathable.

Evidently, I just made an order through a seller on Etsy, named Studio Thirteen Salon, that specializes in things like this. I can't wait to receive it and try it on :D
Anyways, if any of you are interested in this kind of thing, I recommend looking the seller up. They worked with me in order to make it how I wanted it. Plus, it's not too expensive either :) I'll be sure to post a picture if I can get around to it.

Diaper on!

sorry but i have no idea what you mean by "spreading diapers" ? Do you mean make them better known?

bambinod said:
sorry but i have no idea what you mean by "spreading diapers" ? Do you mean make them better known?

I think he means "spreader pants", which are basically diaper covers, or rompers, or onesies, or trousers that have very thick material in the seat, making it impossible to close your legs and forcing you to waddle or crawl. This sort of thing.

Yes, my bad. I probably should have specified :p

Want some examples logon to Ebay and do a SEARCH for "SPREADING DIAPERS" - Enjoy your FAT PANTS between the legs adventure !

just... wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back