Thread: Cuddlz/Crinklz distributor in Baltimore?

Default Cuddlz/Crinklz distributor in Baltimore?

I just did a little surfing and I found this:
    Comfycare.net

It seems to be a crinklz/cuddlz distributor that resides in Baltimore, MD. Their store isn't open yet, but it's saying they will begin selling products in February some time...

I've never tried either of those brands, due to it being too expensive to import, but I'm curious to see how much they'll be sold for from this distributor for those of us in the 48. Has anyone heard anything about these guys?

Nice find. "Sales to begin in February" Will keep my eyes open. Wouldn't mind a deal trying out the new Crinklz... (oh gawd more diapers! and I just got 4 cases on the abena deal! My diaper closet is gonna 'splode!)

Call me crazy but the Crinklz on this site look like they have much smaller graphics compared to the Canadian Rearz version? Am I just seeing things?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Nice find. "Sales to begin in February" Will keep my eyes open. Wouldn't mind a deal trying out the new Crinklz... (oh gawd more diapers! and I just got 4 cases on the abena deal! My diaper closet is gonna 'splode!)
    I know! This time last year I was lucky to get a sample pack...now I got like 200+ :O