Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite non-plushie toys?

Default Favorite non-plushie toys?

There was quite an impressive plushie thread here, but nothing seems to exist about non-plushie toys. So, feel free to post your favorite non-plushie here...and since I said non-plushie, even non-doll items can be posted (cars, Tonka trucks, whathaveyou). So...whatcha got?

Here's mine...Mrs. Beasley! Good enough for Buffy, good enough for me!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mrs. Beasley n me.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	25214

I can't decide.. either my, my first disney princess dolls or my sylvanian family collection but I also love coloring!

I tend to collect Legos these days, but I sometimes play with them when my little side comes out. Did you know they make Lego Marvel Superheros?? They're the coolest thing ever!! I also have the Death Star, that mother took 5 days to build!

And I still have a box full of old Spider-man action figures from my childhood. I love 'em.

Hmm...I have puzzles, wooden blocks, lots of BRIO toys and rattles and...and plushies (sorry, couldnt help myself).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brio---push-along-crab--1353528442_1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	25217

Do jigsaws count? When my son was younger I would always buy him jigsaws and I enjoyed doing them with him. He had Hulk, The Incredibles, He Man and Finding Nemo ones to name but a few. I think I bought them more for me than him!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Do jigsaws count? When my son was younger I would always buy him jigsaws and I enjoyed doing them with him. He had Hulk, The Incredibles, He Man and Finding Nemo ones to name but a few. I think I bought them more for me than him!
    I think they should count, and cube puzzles - they're great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I think they should count, and cube puzzles - they're great!!!
    Do you mean Rubik's Cube? I have my brother's from when we were children and could only ever do the top row. So last year I YouTubed how to solve one and can do it now. A friend bought me a Star Wars one just before Christmas and I was made up that I could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Do you mean Rubik's Cube? I have my brother's from when we were children and could only ever do the top row. So last year I YouTubed how to solve one and can do it now. A friend bought me a Star Wars one just before Christmas and I was made up that I could do it.
    wow, cool, I'll try that youtube, that cube made me crazy, I also got totally stuck on just one row!! I had a friend who picked the whole cube apart and then put the small pieces together in right colors, hahhaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    wow, cool, I'll try that youtube, that cube made me crazy, I also got totally stuck on just one row!! I had a friend who picked the whole cube apart and then put the small pieces together in right colors, hahhaa!!!
    That's cheating!