Monday I get my DC Amour Pink Diapers VERY EXCITED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
Monday I get my sample of the DC Amour Pink Diapers finally. After all the reviews here I finally got the courage to get them. I will let you all know what I think and how it goes. And I got fast response from Jeremy and quick shipping from time of purchase and proper charging on my credit card which is a must these days with electronic marketplace retailers. Package sits about 200 miles away at the post office hub. will be sitting by the window all day on Monday looking for the mail lady to deliver them .

You'll like them, they're quite good diapers. Expensive enough to make you shop carefully, but worth it IMHO. I love the super soft liner, it's like sitting on a giant cotton ball.

So the wait is over I got them now all I have to do is get the courage to actually put them on and waiting for the right time to do so. I may just use these on a upcoming trip. A note to Jeremy thank you for being a honest trustworthy and reliable business and actually ship the product in a discreet fashion. California has two awesome Diaper suppliers Jeremy at DC and Gary at XP Medical which is my longstanding diaper supplier of Abena Abri Form X Plus L4 and Dry 24-7's. Both are excellent representation of the small business community which is the backbone of the USA they both deserve the business of the year award. And will continue to get my business.

So I just put the DC Amour on and oh my its comfortable shockingly how good and thick these are and very soft!!! I just love these !!!! love the crinkle factor and will soon find out the absorbency of these. Right now I feel so special!! Tapes are good also. I will post further updates . Right now I am in love !!!

the Idyl are the exact same construction with just a completely different color/art theme, so if you like the kittens you might want to try the idyl too

Glad you like them! I'm pushing to get the newest generation of Amors finished before the Chinese new year holiday. They'll be even more refined and with the same awesomely strong 40mm tabs the Idyls now have. Fingers crossed that they'll make it in time :biggrin:

On to day 2. Absorbency was just fine no leaking and woke up this morning it seems to be more refreshed think its due to the extreme softness of the diaper I know I was completely full yet still very comfortable sadly I want to keep the last 3 for my trip so its back into the Abri Forms X-plus L-4's and Dry 24-7's . I wish I could add to my stock of these DC Amours however I have to get my monthly shopping done and pay bills they take priority right now. just a quick update from me

Thanks for the information and update.

81FHF-N-z4L._SY355_.jpg

jeremyi said:
That's the discontinued version. It's no longer available.

Is to bad, I really liked that anime design :p, but I guess it's too much of a niche sort of thing.

brabbit1987 said:
Is to bad, I really liked that anime design :p, but I guess it's too much of a niche sort of thing.

While it was a nice anime theme, it wasn't what the majority of people were looking for in the diaper. IMHO the kitten is a huge improvement in looks. Not only is it a much better abdl look, but it doesn't look like they dumped half a can of paint on every diaper - it's a lot less "heavy" on the eyes.

bambinod said:
While it was a nice anime theme, it wasn't what the majority of people were looking for in the diaper. IMHO the kitten is a huge improvement in looks. Not only is it a much better abdl look, but it doesn't look like they dumped half a can of paint on every diaper - it's a lot less "heavy" on the eyes.

Which is why I said it's a niche sort of thing. I am an otaku, so anything anime will catch my attention. XD The only thing that could be better than that is a Hello Kitty design :p.

brabbit1987 said:
Nope, this is my first time seeing them. Though as you said, not really what I am looking for. XD Also the design could use some improvements :p.

Haha, yeah, not too exciting honestly. I stumbled upon them while surfing amazon for some fun stuff to get. :p

OhHeyThere said:
They do have diapers with a hello kitty design... But it's probably not what you're looking for/worth it. Have you seen them? http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-disposable-paper-sheets/dp/B00KCF4ORI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452896926&sr=8-1&keywords=Hello+kitty+disposable+paper

interesting, when going to that page, below it says 'customers who bought this also bought..." and had THIS listed:
Baby Pants Adult - My First Training Pants - 2XL Blue Dinosaur from Baby Pants

reeeeealy?

I love the new DC Amor pink diapers I would have to say that they are right up there with my favorite diaper. I love the thickness, the comfort and the absorbancy is incredible.

Personally, I love the look of the Amors. I got my girlfriend some for Christmas, and they're her favorite diaper hands down so far. She loves how soft they are and she feels feminine in them. They're also super absorbent...the Amor is the only diaper she'll pee in without asking me to change her immediately. So I think these are a real winner. The only thing stopping me from letting her use them as her main, everyday diaper is the shipping costs. The diapers themselves aren't a bad price at all, you get what you pay for. But the shipping is pretty outrageous when you consider a lot of other companies offer free shipping. I'm not saying the Amors need to have free shipping, but $24 for two bags was nuts.

MaxiPad89 said:
The only thing stopping me from letting her use them as her main, everyday diaper is the shipping costs. The diapers themselves aren't a bad price at all, you get what you pay for. But the shipping is pretty outrageous when you consider a lot of other companies offer free shipping. I'm not saying the Amors need to have free shipping, but $24 for two bags was nuts.

Next time you order, check out the cost of a case. They should be considerably cheaper per diaper. (really, who wants to run out?!) And to be fair, those "other companies" freeship cases, not bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back