Diaper padding all the way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of diaper would be so stuffy tho.. or maybe actually less stuffy than usually :OO hmm!!
My sides always get the brunt of it when I wear, the plastic sides just bake my skin. I have to put extra talcum powder to that part to stay comfy!

TyphaHare said:
This kind of diaper would be so stuffy tho.. or maybe actually less stuffy than usually :OO hmm!!
My sides always get the brunt of it when I wear, the plastic sides just bake my skin. I have to put extra talcum powder to that part to stay comfy!

for me it's pimples from hell where that unpadded plastic is held against my skin, smothering it and making it sweat! I always have to remember to dump a generous amount of powder down the sides after changing, or I'll get a much larger crop than usual. For me, I tihink that area being padded would help my situation considerably.

bambinod said:
for me it's pimples from hell where that unpadded plastic is held against my skin, smothering it and making it sweat! I always have to remember to dump a generous amount of powder down the sides after changing, or I'll get a much larger crop than usual. For me, I tihink that area being padded would help my situation considerably.

When I first started wearing diapers it took me by surprise this was the part that needed the most care and caution.
I've considered putting some cloth etc.. on the sides around me :')

That is a very interesting concept and I would be open to trying them if somebody made them because I have leaked out of the the sides a few times.

i have never wore cloth in the past but i remember '' some weeks after the accident i had in my job that caused my bladder issues'' a night when i havent spare diaper to wear and make one by towel, pins , a super market bag and duck tape
i was lucky
i woke up wet in a dry bed.the diaper worked perfect.

I would love a diaper like this. I sleep on my tummy, but I would like to try a diaper like this all the same.

Honestly I'm kind of surprised that there isn't a company out there that makes specialized night diapers for side sleepers that are disposable and have side protection. Perhaps it isn't as easy as it sounds though.

I have to say no. A diaper with padding all around just doesn't feel like a diaper, even when i was sort of making a makeshift diaper, which involved just stuffing my underwear, it would always resemble a rectangular shape. As for leaking, i usually sleep on my side but i never experienced any leaks, it has happened when lying on my back though.

I will often get side leaks when wetting while sitting. Pee leaks up over the thigh and because there is no padding there it leaks. It would be solved with a small amount of absorbent material in the wing flaps. This would also aid in absorption for side sleepers and would be a great improvement to "nighttime" disposable diapers.

I managed to make my own diaper with padding in the sides once as a crazy experiment.

I got an Abena M4 with a small booster pad inside, taped that on and poked holes in the plastic. Then I got three large boosters and put them in a large Comficare, with two more large boosters horizontally -- one at the rear, one at the front, wrapped around my waist, and providing side-padding all the way round.

It was pretty bulky, but survived a night of heavy drinking, and the side padding worked surprisingly well. Totally OTT, though. I very rarely wear multiple diapers or use boosters, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back