Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Ok, I am alright at writing. I don't do it often enough but I think I could come up with a pretty decent story you all might like. I am just wondering if I should take the time to do so.

Here is a little synopsis of the story.

A girl named Elisa ( Eli - She also was given the nickname Wet Eli by some) is an archaeologist. Her family especially her father was a renowned archaeologist but has passed away leaving her to take up the family career. She is 17 and is extremely smart. She graduated from college at the age of 16.

She is now ready to set out on her journey to discover ruins and other ancient civilizations. But things go amiss when she stumbles upon a ruin and accidentally releases an Egyptian god by the name of Set, who's shape mysteriously resembles that of a black cat. In doing so, other Egyptian gods awaken with the sole purpose to capture Set and reseal him before he regains all his powers.

Eli doesn't know this black cat is a god, and she decides to keep him as a pet.

So let me know what you think. Does it sound interesting enough?

Edit: I actually also have a very old image of Set that I drew ... like back when I was 18. Maybe I should redraw him. Ignore the crappy title in the image. Yes, it does mean I came up with the idea of this story a very long time ago lol. I have just been sitting on it all this time though.
attachment.php

Hmm does this not interest anyone?
Guess, it's a good thing I asked. XD

It sounds interesting. Bonus points for having illustration too.

Everyone's a critic. It has potential I think. When I think of stories here I think of diaper related stories. They don't have to be, though. Also, I have a hard time believing a 17 yo college grad. It does happen, but not often enough. I would consider making her age a little older, maybe 20, but with girlish tendencies. Are you making this a horror story? Adventure? Do you know a lot about Egyptology? Just wondering because there's a lot of smart people here and if there's holes in your Egyptian history they might critique it.

zipperless said:
Everyone's a critic. It has potential I think. When I think of stories here I think of diaper related stories. They don't have to be, though. Also, I have a hard time believing a 17 yo college grad. It does happen, but not often enough. I would consider making her age a little older, maybe 20, but with girlish tendencies. Are you making this a horror story? Adventure? Do you know a lot about Egyptology? Just wondering because there's a lot of smart people here and if there's holes in your Egyptian history they might critique it.

Well, this is slightly diaper related it's just not really a main part of the story, it takes a back seat but does in a way to shape who she is and the things she has gone through. There is a reason people have called her "Wet Eli".
As for her age, I rather not. It's a fictional story. There is no reason to uphold the standards of reality, that is what makes writing fun.

If I had to set a genre for this story, it most certainly would probably be adventure. Maybe with some Comedy and Romance elements to it. Some twists and turns.

As for knowing much about Egyptology ... not really. This isn't really taking place in our universe. I will gladly accept any critiques people have with it, but from the start I am not going to care, because those wouldn't be good critiques. That would be like me critiquing a story because it has dragons in it because dragons are not real. That would be like going after star wars because light sabers just are not practical. So if people want to be picky, by all means ... be picky. But I wont be giving such comments as much as a second glance. They need to learn what fiction is.

Anyone who reads manga, or watched anime should get a good general idea of how my story will be, as it was originally going to be a manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back