Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi All,

I would like to order some products from Rearz. I live in Uruguay, South America, and will be travelling to Alexandria, VA in a couple of weeks. I would like my order to be shipped to the hotel. However, I would like to know the estimated delivery time frame since this is a company located in Canada. For the US customers, have you bought from them recently? If yes, do you remember how many business days did you wait for your order?

Thanks in advance!

Isidro

Hi isidro I would say to contact Rearz about shipping time and cost and give your self 10 or so days for the package to get to the hotel. More importantly you need to know if the hotel will reserve the order and how they will store it. I take it you have a room booked so that will help them deal with your order. That's what I see off the top.

Hope this helps. bn3baby.

Hi bn3baby,

Thank you for your answer! I've contacted them and they said they can't give me an estimated time for delivery. Given the fact the package needs go go through Customs, they can't give any precise date of arrival... However, they said to considere an average of 8 or 9 business days. I am afraid to run out of time since I'll be staying just from January 19 through the 22nd and I haven't placed my order yet. Hace you ever order from them in the past?

Thank you!

Hi isidro.

That's cutting very close for time so I think your going to have to work on another idea. I have ordered from Rearz two or three times and I find them very good I usually call them as I am only about 400 miles away and that helps with fast service. Must drive down and see the store.

Lots of luck.
bn3baby

If it helps any I imported my wheelchair from Canada and it only took 12 hours for it to clear customs and resume it's course to be delivered to me in PA,and trust me a 500 pound $30,000 wheelchair has lots more places to hide "contraband", I have also done extensive ordering from Babykins up there and generally if it's marked "medical" or "medical clothing" it gets thru pretty quickly, so as long as rearz shipping department is on the ball you should be able to get your products on time.

I ordered from California during the busy holiday season and it arrived in 10 days. ...if that helps any.

That was probably because at some point beginning or end it was handled by USPS,or is it some other incompetent group of over paid people.

Does anyone else find it hard to type incompetent rather than Incontinent,they act like they are both! At least what's left of them by me.

how much does shipping usually cost to the US from Canada? Is it reasonable?

Tetra said:
That was probably because at some point beginning or end it was handled by USPS,or is it some other incompetent group of over paid people.

Does anyone else find it hard to type incompetent rather than Incontinent,they act like they are both! At least what's left of them by me.

You hate on USPS... You should try dealing with Canada Post.... Tracking system generally sucks and it takes like a week to mail something across the city.

They closed all the post offices for ten zip codes leaving one,plus closed the sorting facility, they now need nine days to deliver a letter three miles from my house that used to get there overnight, I got an otterbox from amazon two days by FedEx for an iPad that was sent from China to my house by Apple they said it would come on Friday then said it had been misdirected and would take longer- in reality it got to me Thursday a day earlier than expected originally, what is FedEx doing that Canada post and US post does not know how???

INTrePid said:
how much does shipping usually cost to the US from Canada? Is it reasonable?
Well you decide Rearz 10 pack is about $36 in shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back