siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi little sisi hear.

I love being little. There seems to be lots of things that make me feel special. But I don't have one favourite thing that makes me feel the way I do.

I do like having my pacifier. Like cuddling my toy dog Rex. I like hanging out with my daddy. I even have started to like baby food. I quite like getting changed after I have a wet diaper but I don't wet my diaper on purpose is that sometimes I just having too much fun to notice I need to go to the toilet.

I like to play lots of different games and two lots of different activities I really enjoy cuddling in and painting pictures. I like lots of singing to music and dancing also like getting dirty in the garden but sometimes I get told off for doing that.

I was wondering is there something special you like to do that makes you feel ready like little?

Or are you a bit like me and just fell like little all the time even when you have to be a grown up?

Was also wondering how many of us have be told that you have Peter pan syndrome.?

Last edited:
Well congrats and you just keep on liking your little side, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I most specifically like having my stuffed animal with me, I know by way of experience that my stuffed animal is the last thing I would give up. However I love everything about being an Adult baby, so yeah, just everything in general.

I have never been told directly that I have peter pan syndrome.

According to Science Daily

The 'Peter Pan Syndrome' affects people who do not want or feel unable to grow up, people with the body of an adult but the mind of a child. The syndrome is not currently considered a psychopathology. However, an increasingly larger number of adults are presenting emotionally immature behaviors in Western society.May 1, 2007

Id say that all of us Adult babies have a form of Peter Pan Syndrome, but I guess it is a functioning level of peter pan syndrome, kind of like how you can be a functioning alcoholic or something. I think the majority of us are perfectly capable of being emotionally mature in public and our adult lives in general, however we also want to feel like babies on our own time. I guess the exception would be, that many AB's also really like their adult lives and wouldn't want to trade it for the chance to actually be a baby again. I guess those people wouldn't be considered having peter pan syndrome, since they actually like growing up. For me, yeah, I miss being a baby, and I'd be happy to trade it, I'm a bit afraid of growing up, but I still function in society anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back