Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: diaper changing

Default diaper changing

For those of you who have other people change your diapers, do you feel it is more enjoyable or embarassing, and why do you feel it is either?

I don't have other people change my diapers...Except for my other personalities >.>

I've been changed a few times and it was very nice...but embarassing

I think I would find it embarrassing but also very enjoyable. The embarrassment might even addd to the enjoyment for some people.

I've found that I kind of like the humiliation thing, so I'd probably enjoy it.
    But the last time it's been done to me was at least 17 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I've found that I kind of like the humiliation thing, so I'd probably enjoy it.
    But the last time it's been done to me was at least 17 years ago.
    so you were potty trained at 1? :P

EmeraldsAndLime

It's like anything else you try for the first time (this is excluding being changed when you were a kid!) - you don't know what to expect, so you feel a little uneasy and unsure about it. But if you're comfortable enough with having this fetish, then it's really not that big of a deal.

I personally found it a little embarrassing at first, but that was mostly due to the exposure part. I'm pretty much comfortable with it and find it rather enjoyable these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    so you were potty trained at 1? :P
    I don't know what age is the acceptable age for when you get out of diapers?
    Is it 2?
    Either way the point I was making was that the last time I got my diaper changed I was a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I don't know what age is the acceptable age for when you get out of diapers?
    Is it 2?
    Either way the point I was making was that the last time I got my diaper changed I was a baby.
    If you don't have your kids trained over here, and they're over 2, then you'd get some very weird looks around the mall and supermarket :P

I wasnt trained till 4 but that was a medical reason