What is the worst diaper you have tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a Goodnite that literally had no absorbency. I tried wetting it, and it just spilled out like it was a pair of plastic underwear. Goodnites aren't particularly good (they're meant for kids, not older teens/adults), but I never had one do that.

babylea said:
Abena L4

just purchased 120 of them, and been wearing them for 2 days, already gone through 10, normally ill go through 2 a day plus one for the night of other brands, but these Abena are crap.

They are cloth backed which i dont like, but the company said they were plastic backed. i put one one, and fasted the tapes, so that the diaper is nice and tight, within 2 hours, i stand up and the diaper just falls off, like a pair of very loose boxers.

Resulting in wet clothing, or wet bed

Not be buying them again thats for certain.

Babylea

Well, that's reassuring :/ I just bought a pack of M4s, because I heard Abenas were really good.

LittleLando said:
What is the worst diaper you have tried?

Pretty much Anything store bought, Northshore, Molicare plastic backed. Abena are starting to be in the worst diaper list.

Braves26 said:
I once had a Goodnite that literally had no absorbency. I tried wetting it, and it just spilled out like it was a pair of plastic underwear. Goodnites aren't particularly good (they're meant for kids, not older teens/adults), but I never had one do that.

Well, that's reassuring :/ I just bought a pack of M4s, because I heard Abenas were really good.

I have the plastic-backed L4's. To me, they're a pretty solid diaper, but I've had different results absorbency-wise. I once managed to get four large wettings into one, but lately I've only managed two and will leak on the third. They do have an issue with clumping though.

Sears/K-Mart "Little Ones" brand L/XL bedwetting pullups. I thought they'd be just like all the other store-brand GoodNites, but all-white like old unisex GNs, but instead of having stretchy side panels, they were a rough paper with some kind of cheap elastic waistband, and we're way too tight to get into. The only diapers I've ever thrown away. They weren't even useful as suffers for my adult diapers. How sad!

Some crappy generic adult diapers I bought from a flea market. They were plastic backed and super crinkly, but the absorbency was close to zero. I mean, if you peed even a small amount, it would take ages to absorb properly. They were just a few euros, and I still had fun with them.

I would say, most anything currently offered by Attends and Prevail. Prevails have tapes that pop off, and Attends have severely limited capacity and performance. And ALL of their products have been severely thinned down over the last 5 years or so, making them cheap and unusable. I would assume that in the next couple years or so, they will be nothing more than thin plastic and paper bags with tapes. Medicaid is a waste, and a fraud. And we all pay into it!

First Quality and Prevail......These are the diapers that make up my nightmares!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back