Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedfanny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Ok - What if you were not an adult baby or a sissy, and were not mainstream incontinent, but you knew that randomly 3 or 4 times a year you would wet yourself in a big way. Would you take your chances and wear regular underwear or would you diaper up 24/7 so no one would know that you peed yourself?

you're asking that question to a pretty heavily biased group... if you were hoping for seriously useful results

Diaper up 24/7

24/7 over here, possible case of IBS-D so yeah >_>

for 3-4 accidents a year I would not incur the cost of wearing disposable diapers on a daily basis.
If I was worried about wetting at this interval, I would wear 'thick' underwear (training pants) or something like Wearever mens underwear.

I wet daily so diapers for me it is.

This is actually a hard question to answer because I can't think like that.
If I am not a AB/DL, then my choice in the matter would probably be drastically different than what I would choose now and there is no way of knowing what I would choose.

I don't know.

No. 3-4 Times a year wouldn't be worth it. There is the cost, the cleanup, dealing with diaper rash, Public Relations (Tell your family/friends you choose to wear because you might wet yourself 1 time every 3-4 months), Wearing during the summer would be more uncomfortable than the embarrassment, etc.

I'd move to California where if I wet 4 times a year, they'd appreciate the extra water soaking into the ground. Yellow almonds anyone?

Paddedfanny said:
Would you take your chances and wear regular underwear or would you diaper up 24/7 so no one would know that you peed yourself?

Neither! I would strip off all my clothing and live 24/7 on the toilet--until this happened.

Cottontail said:
Neither! I would strip off all my clothing and live 24/7 on the toilet--until this happened.

Well then...

I'm going to assume that, being a trailer, there was probably only one bathroom, so... what did the boyfriend do for two years? :chin:

KimbaStarshine said:
Well then...

I'm going to assume that, being a trailer, there was probably only one bathroom, so... what did the boyfriend do for two years? :chin:

Right! It's such a weird story that raises so many questions XD.

brabbit1987 said:
Right! It's such a weird story that raises so many questions XD.

I suppose one could always buy an adult potty chair and line it with plastic bags, and toss it out with the rest of the trash... seems like the only really viable option, or just bags themselves...

This is a hard question to answer, you really can't say one way or another. Honestly if it was me I'd bite it and wear 24/7. Eventually my body would just learn to let go naturally anyway. So if the incontinence of wetting was absolutely certain then yes, I'd wear 24/7 and eventually my body would adjust accordingly. However if there was some form of fix for it, I'd go for the fix and continue to wear only for recreational fun and such. It really depends on the variables. I'm sure no one wishes to be incontinent permanently, (Or well, there are some but thats a different discussion entierly) But I would imagine most people on this site while yes they'd want to wear 24/7, I highly doubt most would want to be fully incont. So the idea of mild incont like that is sort of a slap in the face if you think about it. Also, is there actually a middle ground medically like that? Where you wet like 3 or 4 times a year and that's it? That seems a bit off, I'd think its more like you're either incontinent or not. If you have accidents multiple times a year but its capped as to how many times it happens. . . that's just off. It's not like the body has a counter in it that says "OH HEY LETS STOP WETTING ACCIDENTS AT 4 TIMES" or something like that. So honestly I couldn't give an answer without going into a long lengthy discussion about the variables involved in the scenario.

Hi I not 24/7 yet as it depends on where I am going I diper if I not going to be able to get to the toilet. But Daddy keep a eye on how many dipers I use. I also diper in bed. But when I do have an accident in public it's makes me cry becouse I have to go home and get chaned. And last time I was so busy playing I was very upset that I had to go home.

sisi said:
But when I do have an accident in public it's makes me cry becouse I have to go home and get chaned. And last time I was so busy playing I was very upset that I had to go home.

Daddy should be carrying a diaper bag!

Paddedfanny said:
Ok - What if you were not an adult baby or a sissy, and were not mainstream incontinent, but you knew that randomly 3 or 4 times a year you would wet yourself in a big way. Would you take your chances and wear regular underwear or would you diaper up 24/7 so no one would know that you peed yourself?

Well this is me now except for the "big way". Maybe 4 - 6 times per year I have the "have-to-go dream" (or just leak a bit) and I wake up with a stream coming out. For me now this means a soaked front panel on my training underpants but I wear plastic underpants to bed with them so no wet sheet. I deplore waking up in a wet sheet as I recall the worst incident when I slept over my friend's house at age 8 and totally soaking their bed. His mom placed me in a diaper and plastic underpants and the total soaking I had but no wet sheets plus her logic that it is better to wet myself and no one knows than wet the sheets and everyone knows, made total sense.

I was fairly fine in my teens up to college though I wore plastic underpants over my regular underwear for a while due to wet dreams. College brought about full soakings again and I ultimately had to wear a snap on diaper and plastic underpants for the first year before getting back to thicker underwear and pp. Over time, the security of my protection at night has me sleeping better and explaining this to many different people over the years has not been difficult (though initially a bit awkward). I tried several times to "guesstimate" when I needed protection but when you wake up in a wet sheet and have full protection only 4 feet away in your underwear drawer you get really mad at yourself. Wearing plastic underpants over your underwear (or disposable you re-use if not wet?) for occasional accidents at night is perfectly sensible. A full soaking though requires more protection and explaining this to anyone should not make you feel wrong.

I would wear disposables during the day at work, shopping or any other time away from the house (unless swimming or some other specific circumstance). I would also wear at home if I had company over. Otherwise, I wouldn't wear any protection. Most of the time I would be fine and for the few times at home, alone, I didn't care.

For nights, my bed would have a protective cover over the mattress and I would not wear any protection. On the few times I might wakeup with a wet bed - so what. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back