Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if?

Default What if?

Ok - What if you were not an adult baby or a sissy, and were not mainstream incontinent, but you knew that randomly 3 or 4 times a year you would wet yourself in a big way. Would you take your chances and wear regular underwear or would you diaper up 24/7 so no one would know that you peed yourself?

you're asking that question to a pretty heavily biased group... if you were hoping for seriously useful results

24/7 over here, possible case of IBS-D so yeah >_>

for 3-4 accidents a year I would not incur the cost of wearing disposable diapers on a daily basis.
    If I was worried about wetting at this interval, I would wear 'thick' underwear (training pants) or something like Wearever mens underwear.

I wet daily so diapers for me it is.

MarchinBunny

This is actually a hard question to answer because I can't think like that.
    If I am not a AB/DL, then my choice in the matter would probably be drastically different than what I would choose now and there is no way of knowing what I would choose.

No. 3-4 Times a year wouldn't be worth it. There is the cost, the cleanup, dealing with diaper rash, Public Relations (Tell your family/friends you choose to wear because you might wet yourself 1 time every 3-4 months), Wearing during the summer would be more uncomfortable than the embarrassment, etc.

I'd move to California where if I wet 4 times a year, they'd appreciate the extra water soaking into the ground. Yellow almonds anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedfanny View Post
    Would you take your chances and wear regular underwear or would you diaper up 24/7 so no one would know that you peed yourself?
    Neither! I would strip off all my clothing and live 24/7 on the toilet--until this happened.