• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi (little/regressed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocokat

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi i spend a lot time being regressed. I always knew I felt different in school, I didn't figure it out til later, I try to tell some people that I am little and they think I am weiird. Some people understand though. I try to remember to suck my thumb or use a blanket or something when I get scared, Little kids and doggies like me a lot.

I hope everyone is having a good day,

Hello, Chocokat!

Welcome to ADISC! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

We are like a little family here. A platoon might even be a good adjective. We like to know a little about each other (nothing real personal). So I'll start off with a real easy thing.

It says on you profile you like Science Fiction. Do you like reading it, Watching it, Making it? Any other outside AB/Little interests?

Scifi I like is Dr Who, Firefly, among others I am at my best when I am in nature. Oh and tacos are good. (who doesn't like tacos) haha

chocokat said:
Scifi I like is Dr Who, Firefly, among others I am at my best when I am in nature. Oh and tacos are good. (who doesn't like tacos) haha

Those are good Sci-fi! I love Doctor Who! Tacos are good, only really one food beats them.. Burritos!

[video=youtube;k8Jtm1eNpeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Jtm1eNpeU[/video]

Good Evening and Welcome!

I am "caitianx", and I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back