driving range

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicHysteria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
anybody enjoy going nappied to the driving range?

I find it to be quite enjoyable, sometimes it's a little tough to focus and settle the nerves sometimes, between the diaper being there and worrying that a shirt might ride up and expose the diaper. Also, the bulge can be concerning. But other than that, if you can settle and focus, it can be quite fun.

It's even more fun to play a full round with one on.... I was playing with my father in law one day and he and the others kept taking pee breaks, but not me:)

Iwear365 said:
It's even more fun to play a full round with one on.... I was playing with my father in law one day and he and the others kept taking pee breaks, but not me:)

"I'll catch up with you in a minute, I think that tree over there could use some waterin'"

I've found golf to be a REALLY tough test on a diaper as far as durability is concerned. Plastic backed diapers never really seem to hold up as well, all the bending and repeated squatting tends to to be real hard on them. I noticed with plastic backed that when squatting down over and over the diaper will have a tendency, after awhile, to make the diaper puff up with air quickly. That kind of repeated expansion has a tendency to break down the padding rather quickly. An Abena M4, while being a quality product, will not last a round for me. The best diapers I have found for a round of golf so far are both NorthShore Supremes, Tranquility Slimline Breathable, Tena Stretch, and Tena Flex. Heat and humidity will kill a diaper on the course quicker than just about anything else.

I tend to walk most courses by the way. But, I've not really seen a difference in performance or durability from any products if you're in a cart.

Anything thick would probably throw off your swing once it got wet.

bambinod said:
"I'll catch up with you in a minute, I think that tree over there could use some waterin'"

allll trees could use a nutrient rich watering!! unfortunately, I've noticed mine to kill the average blade of grass

as far as "diaper degradation" is concerned, you'll find a pair of tight fitting cotton boxer briefs over your diaper with cotton boxers over that while wearing jeans will prolong it's effectiveness through the activity

all be it, jeans aren't the tradition attire. Eh, neither is a nappy

I love playing a round or going to the driving range diapered. If i'm playing a round I try to stay dry until the 17th or 18th hole then I wet at will. Standing over a putt while peeing is quite an experience i would recommend a pull-up style diaper when playing but I've had tried both an I personally like the security of plastic tabbed diapers. Driving ranges are fun because you don't do as much walking around so you're not as limited to wetting, but i still tend to hold off on the flooding until closer to the end of the practice session. I don't care if someone sees the waistband to the nappie 50% of people probably wouldn't even make the connection. The public is more clueless than you think. Don't forget, John Daly always says "Just Grip It and Rip It!"

I've never tried the driving range or a round while diapered and wondered what it would be like. With all the bending and twisting I wondered if the diaper would show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back