Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I feel a little sad about this, but lately, I haven't had the desire to be padded, watch my favourite cartoons, use my paci or regress at all. I did just go through a month of high-stress where I couldn't regress, and then follow that with a big move to a new place and I bet it all ties together... but I still feel a little sad that I don't feel the need to regress...

Anyone else feel this way? Will it come back? or am I doomed to be a growedup forever?

I go through periods where I don't feel the need to regress. I've never had a real strong pulling desire to do it. It is just something I enjoy.

I can't tell you whether it will come back. But I would bet it will.

Hi Sisi I hear

You have to be true to who you are. So you can be happy not sad. Not everyone has Peter Pan Sydrom.

But don't be to much of a grown up becouse they are just weard. And a littel boring.

Never land will be whating for you when you are ready. All you have to do is click your heals together three times and blow a raspberry.

I posted something similar recently, this response made me feel a bit better about it. I've since started feeling little again so I'm pretty sure it was just a phase! I think sometimes things just get in the way (for me it was christmas, seeing so much family, work etc).. I suppose we can't ALWAYS feel the way we want to. For example, I like to make a lot of music but now and again I go weeks without feeling musically inspired.. In the end I just didn't force it or let it get me down and in the end it came back! As I was told - abdl for life! haha ;)

Hope that helps!

I think it has to do with stress like you said. I'm the same, in fact i'm going through a similar period of not feeling little or in the mood to regress, i've started a new job this week and there's always some stress with it, and also having to look like the responsible adult that i am which makes it longer and more difficult to relax and get into little and unpreoccupied headspace.

PeterRabbit said:
I posted something similar recently, this response made me feel a bit better about it. I've since started feeling little again so I'm pretty sure it was just a phase! I think sometimes things just get in the way (for me it was christmas, seeing so much family, work etc).. I suppose we can't ALWAYS feel the way we want to. For example, I like to make a lot of music but now and again I go weeks without feeling musically inspired.. In the end I just didn't force it or let it get me down and in the end it came back! As I was told - abdl for life! haha ;)

Hope that helps!

This.

Remember, this isn't just something you enjoy, it's a part of you. Just like everything else about you, you will experience ebbs and flows. You can't fight the tide, just let it roll.

And, much like many things in life, sometimes you have to Let It Go (Cue the Frozen music!) and just relax -- It'll come back eventually.

I've gone through some very stressful times with my wife's health. During those periods I didn't feel like diapers or having any sort of fun. I have to be happy or relatively so to have fun, especially where diapers and regression are concerned. I think when we have to act as adults as we respond to serious problems, it's difficult if not impossible to just shed those adult feelings.

Remember...you ARE an adult and sometimes adult things crowd out the little things. As others have said, day-to-day activities can interfere. Nothing to worry about, your adult mind is prioritizing what you have to do, go with it.

Will you ever be little again? Well I can't say with 100% confidence that you will but it is very likely that your little side will return when it needs to.

I wouldn't worry over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back