Status
Not open for further replies.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi guys, and gals.

OK, as some of you may know, i have a degree in film production, and i am currently writing somewhat of a biography in the stories forum based on my life. I love making films, (although i haven't yet, the workload is great :)) anyway, i have a great idea, taking some of the aspects of double personalities. here is the jist of it..

Now, just so you are aware, our character has two completely different personalities, his main personality is that of (insert name) who is a baby approximately 2 years old, who was created by his mind due to a bad episode when he was a child.

The second personality is the everyday character, the adult, and it is basically an act.

The film begins somewhat like the start of starwars, with a breif history scrolling up the screen, describing the main characters mental state, and the fact of the double personalities.

we see our main character, online searching for a forever family for his comapnion, and he manages to find a daddy, who has money and is willing to take care of him, The problems are
1. his daddy does not speak english, but instead speaks a foreign language
2. his daddy lives in a country where you need a visa. but our character cannot get a visa for one reason or another.

Anyway, our character goes to visit, on a temporary visitors pass, and they click, he ends up living with his daddy, overstaying his visa, but he lives as the baby side.

Now, because the baby side was never really allowed to be out, the baby doesnt speak at all, so daddy teaches the baby his langauge.

5 years go by, and the character, has lived his entire five year life as a toddler living with a loving and caring daddy. friends and family also know about him and accept him as part of the family.

anyway, eventually he is caught as an illegal immigrant and forcebly removed from the house. This causes major problems as the baby only knows his daddy, as his daddy. and as such cannot handle it, and immediately the old character is foreced back.

He spends two weeks in a compound ,where he is questioned. at this point he is the main character who has full control, so diapers are removed and clothes are normal. another issue here, is that our main character cannot speak the local language, since it was the baby that was taught.

we skip to an interview with a psychologist, who in english asks if he can speak with the baby, to which the character says no, because he is scared. it is explained in details that they have basically taken a baby away from his daddy.

anyway unbeknown to the character, they have actually brought daddy in and whilst in the interview room they bring him in.. Instantly and without warning the baby side, jumps into control, and runs to his daddy crying. they cuddle and because the baby is back, he looses bladder control and urinates on himself..

when he has calmed down, the psychologist continues asking questions, but the baby does not answer them, then daddy chirps in and talks to the baby in the foreign langauge (not english) and the baby responds talking back in the same language. *baby style of course). daddy basically tells the psycologist that he doesnt speak english.

eventually the daddy is asked to leave, which in turn results in the baby screaming the place down, trying to get back to his daddy, guards try to restrain him but he breaks free, as he runs to the door another guard pulls a taser and as he fires, the main character forces his way back into control, and shouts No just as the taser strikes. knocking him unconscious.

that is the basic idea..

The idea of the film is that the baby/character is fighting to stay in the country where he is illegal, with his daddy who he has basically grown up with. The argument being that seperating the two would cause extreme damage to the psychy of the main character, and could be life threatening. The psycologist is there to evaluate if there would be a problem with deportaion. and eventually his diagnosis makes the courst decide that it would be better for all involved to allow the baby to stay with his daddy, and ends up being adopted.

It needs a lot of work.. but what do you think.

sorry about the long post

comments appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

It could actually all take place in a court room, with flashbacks as he tells his life story, The scenes in the compound can be given via the psychiatrists statements. at one point so that the judge can see the baby, they bring in daddy once again into the court room without prior knoeledge, but this time the baby does appear, and starts running towards daddy, but within seconds the main character forces him back, turns to the psychiatrist calls him a name, and collapses unconscious on the floor.

any ideas you may have are also welcome.

Babylea

This sounds interesting. I would like to see it, but it certainly would be a very niche movie. With a good script and acting, it could be very effective. The main actor would have to be especially good and charismatic if you want non-abdl people to empathize with him.

You had me drawn in already, at 5 years passed. I would watch it :)

I don't like it. It's just overly unrealistic, and makes no sense. Only some of those who are in the ab/dl community would like it because it's one of those fantasy sort of things.

With that said, screw my opinion. Do what you think is best lol XD.

brabbit1987 said:
I don't like it. It's just overly unrealistic, and makes no sense. Only some of those who are in the ab/dl community would like it because it's one of those fantasy sort of things.

With that said, screw my opinion. Do what you think is best lol XD.

isnt that the same with all films :)

Babylea

babylea said:
isnt that the same with all films :)

Babylea

Yes, you are right XD .. it is pretty much the same with all films lol. That was actually something I was going to say but ended up deleting it :p

Sorry, gotta agree with brabbit1987. This just feels way too contrieved for a general audience. I mean, how do they even initially find each other if there is a language barrier.

BoundCoder said:
Sorry, gotta agree with brabbit1987. This just feels way too contrieved for a general audience. I mean, how do they even initially find each other if there is a language barrier.

The same way i found my daddy in canada, He doesnt speak english only french, and i dont speak french, its called Google translate :) and its working pretty well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back