• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Do you not know what disease means?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm new here, but not new to ABDL, nor general forum life. I'm a respected (and sometimes feared!), experienced contributor across a few different topics and boards that I'm active on. Apparently I like forums. Alot. (Thread title Archer reference)

I registered to make just ONE post. I promised myself -- JUST ONE POST-- and I'm out. And now look, I'm making an intro thread. . .

A bit about me: I'm a lifestyle ABDL and wannabe model. I've been 24/7 for . . . Oh, man. The last ten years now! I've got a GF (always GF first, fellas!) slash Mommy, and we just celebrated our third anniversary, so, that's going well. She babies the snot outta me, and we put it up for all to see at roxxyuncensored.tumblr. If you wanna see what a loving, stable ABDL relationship looks like, check it out sometime.

As I said before, I've been into this, seriously, for the last decade. Most of my friends, and some family know what I'm into, and, I'm discreet these days, but, I don't go out of my way to hide -- spent too many years doing that!

I'd love to offer some been-there-done-that advice to anyone who's still closeted or uncomfortable in their own skin, or just want to talk it out. Send a PM or stop by the blog and leave us a message!

Note said:
This is one of the more bizarre (eccentric?) introductions I have ever seen here, and I've seen a lot of them. So, uh, welcome, I guess.

Huh.

Well, I don't really have a response to that. Thanks, though!

Note said:
Dont worry it just caught me off guard a little, lol! So what's it like living as a full time AB?

It's only different when you're outside looking in. :)

Think about all the things you think you want to become a "regular thing" in your life -- Maybe that's 24/7 diapers, having a Mommy, eating babyfood, being addressed/cared for/generally regarded as a baby. . . It's all possible, to some degree. Naturally, you have to make some compromises, but, to answer your question, it feels "normal" because that's what it is to me, now, and, while it's not all bread and roses, it's certainly better than what I had. I wanted it, I went after it, I fought for it, and I work hard to keep it.

Trisy said:
It's only different when you're outside looking in. :)

Think about all the things you think you want to become a "regular thing" in your life -- Maybe that's 24/7 diapers, having a Mommy, eating babyfood, being addressed/cared for/generally regarded as a baby. . . It's all possible, to some degree. Naturally, you have to make some compromises, but, to answer your question, it feels "normal" because that's what it is to me, now, and, while it's not all bread and roses, it's certainly better than what I had. I wanted it, I went after it, I fought for it, and I work hard to keep it.[/QUOTE
Im very happy for you and welcome.
The most I can wish for is you are both happy.
That's what matters

Welcome, Trisy. This is one of the best intro's I have seen in my month of being here. That said I've been called eccentric more than once. So.. who knows. Anyway welcome welcome welcome good sir.

Note said:
Can I call you "Eccentric Penguin"? :V

I like that one better!

Note said:
Can I call you "Eccentric Penguin"? :V

You're welcome to call me whatever you please.

- - - Updated - - -

Trisy said:
I like that one better!

Do you? Hmm..

I'm curious. How does this work in the work place, assuming you have a job. I'm a church music director, so obviously, it wouldn't work for me...haha. Anyway, good for you if you can pull it off and still be happy.

Welcome here Trissy. Enjoy your stay.

dogboy said:
I'm curious. How does this work in the work place, assuming you have a job. I'm a church music director, so obviously, it wouldn't work for me...haha. Anyway, good for you if you can pull it off and still be happy.

That's a very good question! Is there any way one pulls this off and isn't happy?!?

My "everyday" diaper combination is a Bellissimo with a Total Dry stuffer. It's somewhat bulky, especially when I'm really wet, but this ensures that I don't have leaks when out and about. Though, they still happen from time to time.

I'm lucky enough that work is only 5 miles from home, so I get to go home for lunch, get fed and changed, and I still have time to hang out with Mommy before I have to go back. (Mommy's office is even closer to home than mine!)

So, sometimes I do have to change at work, but not often. In those instances, I just grab my diaperbag from the car and go change. My coworkers notice this, I'm sure, but they don't tease me about it. Unlike other things - we tease each other alot! For example, while I was banging out this reply, I was explaining to them the difference between D-licker and C-sucker, in terms of the philosophical differences, since I had asked why we can't/don't usually say C-sucker.. This is how we start our day.

I work with a really good group of guys, and we have a good time at work. They know I'm weird, and they tell me this often, but they respect it, and are generally pretty nice to me.

Ok ill bite, am I missing something because I don't get the title of the thread?

MoonMoon said:
Ok ill bite, am I missing something because I don't get the title of the thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIXzqODWxk

It's an Archer reference. They just keep getting sucked into these forum things. I think anyways. :D

EDIT: Oh! Where are my manners? Welcome Trisy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back