I finally accepted being a diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA1959

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
After 13 years of count less mind games I have finally found acceptance of the fact that I like to be in diapers and that I'm able to relax and let the stress of life go. My wife is beyond super supportive and told me she wants to help out in every way possible. So now I'm starting to wear diapers nights and weekends for now.
Thanks for everyone time I just had to share this.

Congrats on the acceptance. Hope to see future posts/updates. As my custodian Nick always says, when it comes to change, it comes from inside us. We always were a way, it is just that we had it wrapped up.

I'm glad your wife is so supporting. So is mine, be we have other members on this site who are not as fortunate.

It only gets a lot better from here, my friend! Thank you for sharing!

Congratulations on accepting yourself as you are. Many of us older members here struggled with our desire to wear for many years. The internet opened the reality that we were not alone and that made it easier to accept ourselves, at least for me. And congratulations on sharing with your wife. I've never done that and don't plan to do so. Again, it's a matter of the time in life I came to accept myself. With so much history between us, I don't see a need to do anything but continue indulging in my alone time . I hope it continues to work for you. Do you have children? If so, how does that impact your wearing, if at all. Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back