Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empty house! About to go 24 hours padded for the first time!

Default Empty house! About to go 24 hours padded for the first time!

My house mates have just left this morning for a 2-3 day camping trip. I'm still on holidays but decided to stay home, for the distinct and only purpose of having a couple of days to wear!

It's only 7:40 at the moment, but I've had 3 coffees and 3 glasses of water so far, and I'm waiting for the shops to open. I'll be there by 8:30, and will be purchasing some form of diapers. I usually only get Depends, but I've had Molicares once or twice. That's what I'll be aiming for if I can find them there.

I'm about to fit a plastic sheet to my bed, and by the time I get back at mid morning, I plan to spend my first day of 24 hour wearing!

I am so looking forward to wearing and wetting in bed tonight! I'm going to keep the fluids up all day!

Wish me luck, and I'll post updates.

Update1. 10:15am and I'm sitting under my back patio area wearing only a Molicare Mobile XL pull up brief and nothing else. I'm continuing to drink a lot of water, and I'm starting to use my diaper for its purpose a dribble at a time. Feels heavenly!

Good luck to you. I'm currently giving the 24/7 life a short whirl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Good luck to you. I'm currently giving the 24/7 life a short whirl as well.
    How did you go? I've just weakened. I bought a pack of Molicare AND a pack of Depends briefs as well. I spent all day drinking and wetting constantly. But I had 1final wetting while eating dinner, and felt that was enough. Had a shower and clean up.

I WILL be wearing to bed tonight though, just wanted to air out a bit first, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    How did you go? I've just weakened. I bought a pack of Molicare AND a pack of Depends briefs as well. I spent all day drinking and wetting constantly. But I had 1final wetting while eating dinner, and felt that was enough. Had a shower and clean up.

I WILL be wearing to bed tonight though, just wanted to air out a bit first, lol.
    I'm still going, and it's not going too bad. Spent most of all day yesterday footie-padded and had a bottle here and there. But overall, I've just been going about my days regularly while diapered. I need more days off to keep doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Spent most of all day yesterday footie-padded
    While its meaning should be pretty clear, not everyone speaks our special language.

Wasn't feeling well today so I called into work. Spent most of the day padded - thinking I might just keep going for a full 24 hours. Will be my first 24 hour period since I was a wee little one.

I wore to bed, and woke up during the night with a full bladder. It was pure bliss to just lay there and wet my nappy slowly! I wet laying on my back, then rolled over and finished laying on my stomach.

I leaked a bit, but didn't care. I couldn't get back to sleep though, so I got up and took my nappy off, put a towel over the wet patch, then put a dry pair of boxers on and went back to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I had to pee again, so I just snuggled down under the top sheet, relaxed, and wet myself. It was the most liberating feeling, a bit like the feeling I get when I wet outside. Just the complete feeling of being naughty while I lay there and purposely wet my bed!

I got up and had a wash, then put a Depends on. After a coffee and juice, I needed to pee again, although not badly. I thought about getting back into bed and soaking my briefs before stripping the sheets, but inspiration struck instead.

I stood on my bed, pulled my Depends down, and peed all over the bed as I stood there! I have no idea why I did that. It's never been something that I've even considered before, but it seemed like a good idea.

The plastic sheet worked perfectly and I didn't get a drop in the mattress.

The sheets are in the wash, and I'm still in my Depends.

It's a bit wet now though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post

I leaked a bit, but didn't care. I couldn't get back to sleep though, so I got up and took my nappy off, put a towel over the wet patch, then put a dry pair of boxers on and went back to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I had to pee again, so I just snuggled down under the top sheet, relaxed, and wet myself. It was the most liberating feeling, a bit like the feeling I get when I wet outside. Just the complete feeling of being naughty while I lay there and purposely wet my bed!
    I enjoy wetting the bed without a diaper whenever I am alone, I can't understand why either.