• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigglyKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm just an average fella that enjoys wearing nappies,
i wear for fun nothing more.
Here to meet like minded people and have a bit of fun :smile:

PyjamaBoy said:
I'm just an average fella that enjoys wearing nappies,
i wear for fun nothing more.
Here to meet like minded people and have a bit of fun :smile:

Welcome PyjamaBoy! I see in your profile you like gaming and driving. What kind of games do you play and what kind of car do you drive?

Hello PyjamaBoy and welcome to the group.

Hi zipperless, thanks for the welcome.
At the min i'm mostly playing GTA5 and fallout 4.
As for what i drive it comes down to what i can afford more than what i'd like to, i have a peugeot 306 hdi, cheap tax and good on fuel.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome egor

Hi, PyjamaBoy! Welcome to the forum. You found the right place for people who wear diapers.

I love driving too! I drive a Mustang and a big truck. So far I am 17 hours in to fallout 4! :)

welcome-stagma-world1.jpg

Nothing better than a full tank of fuel an open road and time to kill Fallout 4 is awesome, i done more than 17 hours as soon as i got it, before i knew it the sun was coming up lol. Thanks very much for the greeting its good to be here.

Getting a bit bord of this site, as much as i've had fun commenting on forums and have fun in the fun forum, i still can't send PM, keeping me apart for everyone here. seems a very stupid way of bringing in new members by alienating them from the community, i even loaded Teamspeak and that turns out to be a waist of hard drive space so deleted it. I think my time here is coming to an end as i feel alone and not wanted.

Last edited:
Sorry you are feeling lonely. Yeah, I agree new members should be able to PM immediately. Do you have Skype? Quite a few of us talk to each other that way (texting). Would like to offer support to you if possible. I'm Little2Roo on Skype.

Hi Roo,
thanks for the feed back.
i've sent you a friend request on skype, same name as here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back