Thread: NUK Pacifier Comparison Help

Default NUK Pacifier Comparison Help

I am interested in trying a pacifier and have been poking around the site to see which one people suggest. It seems NUK 5 or 6 is the most common. I'm just not sure which I should get.

I looked them both up on amazon and Nuk 5 seemed to be pretty inexpensive $12.99, but then the Nuk 6 was like $32... why is the price so different.. I don't want to buy the % and have it be to small, but don't want to buy the 6 and have it to big..

Hi BayB8 I have the Nuk 5 and 6 and I like the Nuk 6 it's only about 15% bigger but I like the feel of it. I have a Nuk 10 and it's way too big for me. Would like to try a Nuk 7 some day. You may want to try one of each and go from there.

Where do you guys buy them? Amazon or somewhere else.. Is $32 dollars normal? Just seems high to me but I don't know much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BayB8 View Post
    Where do you guys buy them? Amazon or somewhere else.. Is $32 dollars normal? Just seems high to me but I don't know much about it.
    I got the Nuk 5 from PacifiersRus and the Nuk 6 from Rearz. I see Rearz has a Nuk7 but wow the price in Canadian dollars is $ 81.00 but if your buying in US dollars take some where between 30 and 35% off that price.
    Yes my friend the AB world is not a low cost fun time.

Perhaps its a better idea to start with the cheaper one and work up from there
    Mind you, I've only used the Nuk5 but it's served me very well. I sleep with it in at night and it doesn't fall out so in my eyes thats pretty decent!

Default I have a Nuk 6....

silicone paci... At first, I didn't like it, because it had a thin "mould line". Some delicate work with an Xacto knife made it better, but in retrospect, I should have sent it back

if your in the USA the Canadian dollar has fallen to 71c us so if you odder from a Canadian site it will be a bit cheaper rite now.