Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Saw this while watching the show on my DVR yesterday. :biggrin:
[video=youtube_share;ogdIrlSC0X8]https://youtu.be/ogdIrlSC0X8[/video]

Love it

OMG !!! Love it, love it, love it !!! Too funny! Actually makes me proud to be wearing diapers myself. I'm going to go watch an entire season of Rugrats too! Thanks for sharing!

I knew you were going to make a thread about this. :p

Okay, that was pretty dang funny. XD

Interesting commercial, though I am a little confused on exactly why it exists.

brabbit1987 said:
Interesting commercial, though I am a little confused on exactly why it exists.

It seems to just be a humorous promotional piece for The Splat, which is a programming block on Teen Nick every night that shows Nickelodeon's old stuff.

absolutely brilliant

Babylea

KimbaStarshine said:
It seems to just be a humorous promotional piece for The Splat, which is a programming block on Teen Nick every night that shows Nickelodeon's old stuff.

I see. Cause it actually seems like they are promoting diapers. They also sell it pretty well too. XD Though maybe that's cause being an AB/DL makes it sound more appealing, while to non AB/DL it's just funny.

Hahaha that was adorable!! I agree with AngelKitten! Watching things like that makes me so proud to be in nappies :3

AngelKitten said:
OMG !!! Love it, love it, love it !!! Too funny! Actually makes me proud to be wearing diapers myself. I'm going to go watch an entire season of Rugrats too! Thanks for sharing!

I have the "RUGRATS" "Decade in Diapers" Marathon on DVD.
Yeah!
I too love the RUGRATS, especially "Tommy Pickles".

Surprisingly Angelica was always my favorite. Which is odd because I don't like her attitude rofl. I always did like the episode though where she started wearing diapers again lol.

When the Diapers! bit comes on, anyone think that the voice over actor sounds a lot like the one used in the ABU Space commercial?

Pretty cute though :p

I love it! :laugh:

Man, my childhood just flashed before my eyes. I miss Rugrats, I'd be afraid that if I watch it again, it won't be the same as I remember them. :sad:

Well they've convinced me. I'm going to actually try a diaper. OMG! These are wonderful. Someone should have told us. Haha....I loved it. And every time I hear the word diaper, I get turned on.......sigh.

Damn, this is really bringing out the nostalgia. Nice commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back