Pacifier help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have two pacifiers which I got on Amazon. They are both hard to hold in my mouth and I feel like if I just relax that they fall out! And that's what happens is there another adult pacifier on Amazon or anywhere else that is better? Or is this totally normal and I haven't gotten used to it yet yet yet?

Also take note that my pacifiers do not stay filled with air. Is there a pacifier whith a nipple that does not loose its air after sucking it?

I have nuk 5!

I never knew they went all the way up to size 8, those gotta be huge! And here I thought my nuk 6 was big, two sizes more than that must be ridiculous.

Recently got a pacifier from awwsocute.com. Pretty nice and def. a different feel from using baby ones. It's shape is very easy to keep in one's mouth.

if you are looking for real sized adult pacifiers, do a search for the Nucki Koenig. He has an ebay account but it is on the german ebay site.. Ebay.de

he sells pacifiers that will fill a mouth just like a childs pacifier fills a babies mouth.. I am 6 foot 2 and i have a large mouth, and they fit. At first they are slightly too big, but after a week or two of use they seem to shrink a little. i have had my latest one for about a month and its just right now.. I dont even need to think about it. it stays put.i wake up most morning with it sitll in my mouth

i would find his ebay page, and send him an email. asking for the DS10. it comes in many colours, but it is a little expensive but well worth it in my opinion..

Below is a picture of me with my paci for size example of the shield

cheers
Babylea..

dummy.jpg

Maybe if you get a pacifier leash you can worry less about it falling out.

Can you give a link to the pacifier that you bought so we can determine if it is one of the more standard ones?

Hi

Have lost my pasfier today. And I have been stested over not having it.

I had to have cuddles from Daddy to calm me down.

We are going to get a new one from Mothercare tomorrow which means I will have to try to get to sleep without it.

I am surprised how much I have need it. I all way have on me even a work to give it a quick sucking when I fell stested.

sisi said:
Hi

Have lost my pasfier today. And I have been stested over not having it.

I had to have cuddles from Daddy to calm me down.

We are going to get a new one from Mothercare tomorrow which means I will have to try to get to sleep without it.

I am surprised how much I have need it. I all way have on me even a work to give it a quick sucking when I fell stested.

Found it I be able to sleep to night.

It is worth getting a AB one as they are made for us little one. The ones from the baby store are OK but smaller and the for not as good.

LittleLando said:
I have two pacifiers which I got on Amazon. They are both hard to hold in my mouth and I feel like if I just relax that they fall out! And that's what happens is there another adult pacifier on Amazon or anywhere else that is better? Or is this totally normal and I haven't gotten used to it yet yet yet?

Also take note that my pacifiers do not stay filled with air. Is there a pacifier whith a nipple that does not loose its air after sucking it?

Hi LittleLando try a Nuk 6 pacifier from Rearz I have one and I really like it.

I have a nuk 6 from baby pants which is the perfect size for me, I haven't had any problems with it. They do lose their air a little bit after a while but goes back to normal quickly. I can sleep with it all night without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back