• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sweet Jesus, I'm finally doing an intro post

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkerpeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, so, where do I begin...

Since I was very little, I've always had this sort of fascination with helplessness. When I hit puberty, I began exploring this more and sort of realized I felt like being forced into being little and treated like a little kid. This evolved into a desire to be babied. I eventually Googled the term "adult baby", and slowly came to know and understand who and what I am little by little over the past four years. My parents divorced a short while before this, and I've gone back and forth living with each of them in equal time frames ever since (I don't think their divorce is linked to my being AB/DL). I'm 18 now, still living with my parents. My dad found out about it unexpectedly when I was 15 or 16. I hadn't spoken to him about it again until recently. I think he has a better grasp on it now and has finally learned to stop going through my mail XP I told my mom about it when she and I lived alone together last year, we don't discuss it at all now that she's remarried and living with my step-dad and step-brother, neither of whom know that I'm a little.
I only wore makeshift diapers and such for a few years and tried crappy store brand adult diapers until I discovered the magic of having an Amazon account last year. Since then, I've bought my own diapers online, ones that DON'T suck, and just recently ordered some footie pjs (which I LOVE) and an adult size pacifier, which hasn't come in the mail yet but I'm looking forward to ^o^
To this day, I have found true acceptance in who I am. I am both AB and DL. Sometimes it's a fetish, sometimes I just want to feel little, but either way I'm at peace with it. And the only ones who know are my dad, my mom, and my girlfriend.
Speaking of, I have the most awesomest gf in the world! When I first told her, she thought it was just a fetish thing. But a couple months later, I was having a conversation with her about it and mentioned an ABDL story I'm writing that I posted on deviantart ( my DA account is genericusername0 if you care to read it) She read it and, to my surprise, liked it! She later told me she didn't think of it as a fetish, but is now interested in the AB side of things, and enjoys discussing it with me now. She's told me she's always sort of been a little and just didn't know it. She still feels and acts childish sometimes, and even still sleeps with stuffies o.o So I had her over for New Year's, and before taking her home, I gave her my old pacifier. She loves it X3 and I love her. <3
I haven't been caught in the act to this day, and I intend to keep it that way.

I love geeky nerdy stuff. I love The Legend of Zelda. I love Spider-man. I love Star Wars. I love being a little. And I looooove my gf.

The End

Welcome to ADISC!

Fantastic intro. Sorry to hear about your parents splitting. How is your step-dad and step-brother?

I love Star Wars (and Star Trek). Saw The Force Awakens last week. Have you seen it yet?

Hi and welcome. Excellent post. At age 18, I suppose your are still a student. I've often wondered what I would do with my life if suddenly I was 18 and had to start all over. I've been a classically trained musician all my life. I love making music, but it's hard to make a living at it. There are so many possibilities out there. Do you know what direction you want to go in, profession wise?

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Fantastic intro. Sorry to hear about your parents splitting. How is your step-dad and step-brother?

I love Star Wars (and Star Trek). Saw The Force Awakens last week. Have you seen it yet?

I got over the divorce thing years ago. Don't even worry about that ^-^ My step-dad's more like a cool uncle to me than a dad. I like it this way. My step-bro and I have a great relationship. We make each other crack up literally every time we're in the same room together.
And yes, I have seen The Force Awakens! It was a pretty sweet movie. Felt like it took a lot of tropes from A New Hope and little bit of Empire, but I think that was more an homage than a ripoff. Looking forward to Episode VIII, hopefully Luke will actually TALK next time!! XP
Oh yes, I can see it now... Episode VIII and text crawl rolls by... fade in to Rey holding out Luke's saber. He walks up to her...
Luke: *takes light saber* Oh, thanks.
CREDITS ROLL

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. Excellent post. At age 18, I suppose your are still a student. I've often wondered what I would do with my life if suddenly I was 18 and had to start all over. I've been a classically trained musician all my life. I love making music, but it's hard to make a living at it. There are so many possibilities out there. Do you know what direction you want to go in, profession wise?

Oh geez, I don't really have any solid plan yet. I figured I'd get to the deciding-on-a-career part during college ^~^ I definitely want to get into something creative. I've dabbled a bit in writing, and I like to draw, so I've been heavily considering getting into comics. If I can learn how to draw well instead of just mediocre, I'd love to be my own comic book writer/illustrator. I have plenty of ideas, and have started scripting a few stories already.
My dream job would be voice acting. Idk if I have enough raw talent for it, but if I could actually get work in doing that, I think I'd be happier than a clown on acid. Either way, there's no guarantee I'll be successful at it. Guess I'll just have to give it my all and hope for the best >.> Making money off of creativity and talent isn't easy lol. I'm not naturally gifted at anything except comedy, so I just gotta practice, practice, practice!

parkerpeter said:
My step-dad's more like a cool uncle to me than a dad. I like it this way. My step-bro and I have a great relationship. We make each other crack up literally every time we're in the same room together.

That's great! You often hear about step-people not being all that great (or maybe I just read too many fantasies :smile:).

parkerpeter said:
And yes, I have seen The Force Awakens! It was a pretty sweet movie. Felt like it took a lot of tropes from A New Hope and little bit of Empire, but I think that was more an homage than a ripoff.

I was thinking the same thing. I was predicting some scenes as I watch based on A New Hope. It was interesting to see if I was correct.

parkerpeter said:
My dream job would be voice acting.

Does your college have a radio station? You may be able to get a part-time job there as an on-air person or maybe to do voices for commercials. This may be a way to get some voice training.

parkerpeter said:
Oh geez, I don't really have any solid plan yet. I figured I'd get to the deciding-on-a-career part during college ^~^ I definitely want to get into something creative. I've dabbled a bit in writing, and I like to draw, so I've been heavily considering getting into comics. If I can learn how to draw well instead of just mediocre, I'd love to be my own comic book writer/illustrator. I have plenty of ideas, and have started scripting a few stories already.
My dream job would be voice acting. Idk if I have enough raw talent for it, but if I could actually get work in doing that, I think I'd be happier than a clown on acid. Either way, there's no guarantee I'll be successful at it. Guess I'll just have to give it my all and hope for the best >.> Making money off of creativity and talent isn't easy lol. I'm not naturally gifted at anything except comedy, so I just gotta practice, practice, practice!

Cool on the writing and drawing. I have a few stories of my own on this site. The last one I wrote is, "The House at the End of the Road". I had to post it in two sections, so if you read it, look for the first part of the story on the second or third page in the story forum. I think part II is still on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back