Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News

Default Good News

A couple months ago I told my girlfriend who I've been dating for a little over half a year about my interest in diapers(wearing, using, and attraction to females wearing and using). She is pretty open-minded and does not think it is weird and actually finds it pretty interesting. A few days ago she told me that the next time we hang out I should wear a diaper and pee in it and that she wanted me to. Yesterday I did just that. She told me she thought it was really cute and she enjoyed it and wouldn't mind if I do it again next time we see each other (in 2 days). She also seems very open to the idea of wearing a diaper then or some other time soon. Outside of the diaper thing she is also great and we are very good for each other. I would really not be surprised if she is the girl I marry someday. Needless to say, I am very excited about all of this and very pleased that she is so open to my interest in diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by englogic1 View Post
    A couple months ago I told my girlfriend who I've been dating for a little over half a year about my interest in diapers(wearing, using, and attraction to females wearing and using). She is pretty open-minded and does not think it is weird and actually finds it pretty interesting. A few days ago she told me that the next time we hang out I should wear a diaper and pee in it and that she wanted me to. Yesterday I did just that. She told me she thought it was really cute and she enjoyed it and wouldn't mind if I do it again next time we see each other (in 2 days). She also seems very open to the idea of wearing a diaper then or some other time soon. Outside of the diaper thing she is also great and we are very good for each other. I would really not be surprised if she is the girl I marry someday. Needless to say, I am very excited about all of this and very pleased that she is so open to my interest in diapers!
    Congratulations, englogic1!

That certainly appears to be a great improvement from your earlier concerns with this... Good to hear of it too!

Sounds pretty exciting and, fulfilling...

-Marka

MarchinBunny

That's great news :3 Congratulations! It's always cute to hear stories like this.

Quite frankly, that sounds awesome, so lucky you.

How did you meet her? I need to take notes.

Hmm I call magic, you must be a wizard or something. Or you found a really special girl, good luck buddy

Aww this is so adorable! :3

Especially the part where you said she could possibly be the girl you marry someday!

I'm so happy for you ^-^

Thanks everyone! I'm very happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    How did you meet her? I need to take notes.
    I met her in college (I'm a college student currently).

I met her in college (I'm a college student currently).
    Me too, just finishing up, but i'm not very social, that, and the social environment I live in sucks.