Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
onesiefinal.jpgHi everyone. My new onesie from the Baby-Pants website just came in the mail today. I just wanted to share the news. It fits really great and is very comfortable. I need to wash it several times so it will shrink and fit snugly. Right now there is extra room. I really love it though - the organic cotton is very soft and comfortable. It's sure to become the most favorite thing I will wear other than my diaper. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on your procurement! ENJOY!

Thank you, and welcome to ADISC.

Here I am in my new blue onesie, which just arrived today. It's a 3X in size, which fits me much better and more snugly:

blueonesiecloseup.jpg

I have a week's worth of BabyPantz onesies and have found, unfortunately, that they run about two sizes too large. I'm not sure who designed them, but, they must think us big American babies are GIANTS! They do leave quite a bit more room than is necessary, even under the guise of "for bulky cloth diapers", and no amount of hot washing and drying will shrink them to the right size.

Being typically a size Large in most men's t-shirts, I ordered a medium my first time around. I now have three mediums that I can't wear beacuse they're too big. (Anyone interested in some lightly used onesies? Great for you XL boys out there!) I dropped down to Small, which I use for daily wear. I just receieved an XS as an xmas gift and it fits PERFECT.

Cliff's Notes for you all: Order two to three sizes down.

I bought a medium Baby pants onesie and it was loose and saggy. once I washed itand dry it on high heat, it shrunk to the point where it was snug. After awhile of wearing it loosens up and becomes saggy again.

So cute!

Congratulations. Some onesies are on my wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back