Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who are disabled

Default For those who are disabled

I am curious if being disabled and having trouble with daily tasks and needing diapers fuels your desire to be a AB or DL. I know it does for me. For me, I just wish for loving, gentle care. Not just care.

I'm mental disable with like mind of young child and have live with my parents because can not live on my own or do many thing a normal adult can do. I wear diaper for IC problems and like having being very closet to someone who caring to etc.

Hi sisi I dad hear.

Si is kind of the same he need looking after. But I like to help him be as inderpent as much as posabe.
    So things like telling me when he needs changing is up to him.

Some time he forgets whear he is. Or his mind does not focus on one thing he is doing.

You are right there is a diferents in careing for someone and deing dominant over somebody.

And I think there is a difference in someone being cared for and Co dependency on someone.

One is love and the other is control.

I am disabled, as everyone here knows with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
    I would say, that being in diapers 24/7 for medical reasons also sort-of fuels the desire to be little and to want to be cared-for.

Yes,100%, I suffered an anoxic brain injury which was like hitting the reset button on your entire life an to this day I still get scared and confused. I had a botched back operation about 10 years ago that started a huge bunch of mishaps an life changing events. Today I'm just happy to be alive and grateful that for now it seems the past is just that, The Past

I am glad you are doing better gigglymuppet

Yes, I have SMA and while I've periodically used a diaper in the past, only recently have I had to move to 24/7 for urinary IC. I would have called myself a DL most of my life, but as my illness progressed my desire to be cuddled and comforted (Mommie'd?) has just exploded. It's been really hard to wrap my head around..

Quote Originally Posted by gigglymuppet View Post
    Yes,100%, I suffered an anoxic brain injury which was like hitting the reset button on your entire life an to this day I still get scared and confused.
    I was born 10 weeks premature. So I had to endure an anoxic brain injury also. I know that my birth trauma and my experience in an isolete contributed
    greatly to my youngness. I use a wheelchair,(have Cerebral Palsy) I have less back pain when i am on the floor. I think crawling on the ground keeps me younger. I seems like anytime I feel a feeling a start regressing. Not the funniest thing ever, but I accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by chocokat View Post
    I was born 10 weeks premature. So I had to endure an anoxic brain injury also. I know that my birth trauma and my experience in an isolete contributed
    greatly to my youngness. I use a wheelchair,(have Cerebral Palsy) I have less back pain when i am on the floor. I think crawling on the ground keeps me younger. I seems like anytime I feel a feeling a start regressing. Not the funniest thing ever, but I accept it.
    I was born 100% "Feet First".

I'm autistic (AS), though I personally don't class myself as disabled.

Though, this is a interesting question.

With me, my diapers are more of a personal thing, I technically don't need them, but because I suffer slight bladder leakage and have to go pee every 5 minutes, I do for mostly comfort reasons and disliking to use public rest rooms, ewwies, the worst part about me is being sketchy and always needing to know where the toilets are, I wear them mostly to avoid conversations about toilets because personally I don't know how to talk to people, and get anxious doing so, so in a way, it does fuel my desire to use them.

I know this is a bit of a different take to this question.