Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for Shortalls?

Default Recommendations for Shortalls?

Hi all!
    I'm thinking about ordering a pair of shortalls. Does anyone have recommendations on who to obtain them from? I know baby-pants and the occasional ebay site sells them, but I'm curious if there are others. Thanks!

If snaps in the crotch are not important regular ebay sellers are a good choice.

I have a couple pair from Pointer Brand (looks like they just updated their domain to lcking.com ).

They're really comfortable, and weren't too expensive.

Search "shortall" on the toolbar and they come up.

I have a pair from Baby Pants. I love the L C King version ... especially the tan denim. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the info, everyone! The LC King shortalls look awesome! Honestly didn't realize that companies out there were making standard adult-sized shortalls.

If one is handy with a sewing machine, it's fairly easy to make shortalls out of regular overalls. And also put snaps in the crotch, if desired. Best leg height is just barely above the kneecap.

Used to have a pair, modified by myself, they were great and wore them extensively in Canada during my AB/DL campout forays up there. Was at Tim Hortons outside of Edmonton once and I think others in line suspected I was in diapers, they had these smiling, knowing glances. Try doing that in the US, LOL!

I have two pair of the babypants shortalls. Reasonably priced, great fit. I'm six foot, 250 lbs. The 1xl fit, but I like the looser fit of the 2xl. I put appliques on the bibs, teddy bear on the denim; Thomas the Train on the railroad stripe.

I have a set of shortalls from Snaps4u that I don't think I'll be wearing next season. Send me a PM if you're interested, we can work out the details there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisy View Post
    I have a set of shortalls from Snaps4u that I don't think I'll be wearing next season. Send me a PM if you're interested, we can work out the details there.
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I decide I want to get some.