Thread: Web searies you're currently watching?

Default Web searies you're currently watching?

Honestly I'm surprised No-one posted this before considering everything, Basically What series are you watching on YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, whatever. Basically, I watch Rebel-taxi, Smosh, The Misterious Mr. Enter, Danger Dolan, CGR,Vinesause, Gigan Goompa, and Lots of Smash bros Lawl Videos on YouTube.
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 04-Jan-2016 at 15:41.

I watch a lot of NerdCubed's and Total Biscuit's videos. Other than that, I just go through YouTube's recommended videos.

I watch fan-produced Star Trek adventures on YouTube.

The youtubers that i watch the most often are Gopher, JackSepticEye, Boogie2988, The Amazing Atheist, Secular Talk, Sargon of Akkad, Thunderf00t, TL;DR, DNews and Vsauce.

VlogBrothers, SciShow, Truly Terrible, Regular Car Reviews and a few others I can't think of.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    VlogBrothers, SciShow, Truly Terrible, Regular Car Reviews and a few others I can't think of.
    Used to watch VlogBrothers, still watch Scishow. Science is life o.o.

I usually watch videos by Secular Talk, Gathering Magic, MTGGoldfish, ADoseofBuckley, The Mysterious Mr. Enter, MrCreepypasta, and Creepsmcpasta.

It took me a while to get into Game Grumps. But now that I am, I'd say I have about a decade of videos to watch.