Thread: longest time diapered!

Default longest time diapered!

Today is a new milestone. Its been five full days of being diapered! It's been great. I have used them a couple of times too but not exclusive. Part of me wants to keep going until Wednesday night...which will be 7 days! I am apprehensive because I am using up my supply...but I am so close to being able to say I went 24/7!

How about some encouragement?

It's been really nice. Starting to really get used to it. But I could never afford real 24/7

Three years and counting. I have now been back in nappies 24/7 for three years and couldn't be happier.

Wow. You guys are awesome. How much do you spend on diapers? I find myself more aware of my surroundings now as far as upcoming changes that I will need to do. How do you work diapers into your day?

I went six months, which was fun but also seemed like enough. I'm back on a more regular 1-2 times a week schedule now. I don't think I'll go so long again without the encouragement of someone who matters to me, but then again, I never thought I'd want to go that long in the first place.

I have been 24/7/365 for over 15 years..... By choice... I am a true DL..

About $2000 a year maybe a little more...... I mainly just wear M4's but I have tried almost all brands from around the world. Including the AB ones for fun