• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom36

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

Registered for this site a long time ago, but never really was active. Lately I've been active at another similar site, and had some good experiences, so I figured I would re-introduce myself here.

Anyway, a little bit about myself: I've become a giant board game geek (another forum I frequent!) as I've entered my late-20s. I liked playing Monopoly and the like as a kid, but discovering the wide variety of Euro-style games was really eye-opening, and it's become one of my biggest hobbies. 7 Wonders, Ticket to Ride, and Dominion are a few of my favorites.

My other big hobby is sports. Been a fan of pro sports and loved playing them all my life. Nowadays I play in a rec softball league and run races. Did a few half-marathons and one full marathon, and now I'm getting into obstacle course racing like Spartan and Battlefrog.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome phenom36! That was a great intro! You certainly have a wide range of interests, both inside and out. I used to play rec softball for about 5 years. The team broke up and I never really got back into it. Anyway...What are some of your favorite sports teams?

Hi and welcome to the the site. I play rec softball for a number of years until our team folded. Still, it was a lot of fun. I got both of our sons involved as well.

I like board games also. As a kid, I played a lot of Monopoly.

Good Evening and Welcome!

Hmm?
Board Games?
Yes!
I play board games at the adult Aspie social nights sponsored by the Asperger's/Autism Network Organization.
Hmm?
Have you ever played "Cards Against Humanity"?
It is the adult version of "Apples to Apples".
It is interesting having 14 other Aspies in a room with me @ the AANE headquarters in Watertown, MA playing "Cards Against Humanity" for a couple of hours.

caitianx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back