• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzuki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've lurked here for a couple weeks and my mommy said I could make an account!

I moved from England to the USA and married my wonderful girlfriend and mommy who has captured my heart in so many ways.

I just love being a babby :3

Welcome, Uzuki! It sounds like you have an awesome mommy.

I see you enjoy cooking. What's your favorite thing to make?

Faelan said:
Welcome, Uzuki! It sounds like you have an awesome mommy.

I see you enjoy cooking. What's your favorite thing to make?

Hi Faelan! Thank you so much. I will tell her you said so hehe

Thanks for asking! I really love working with pasta and rice! My favourite dish to cook is a pea and goats cheese risotto.

It's super fun! I create a stock using different herbs like thyme and rosemary and gently simmer risotto rice in some white wine. I slowly ladel in the stock and gradually add everything else, like the pancetta and peas.
I season it well and add a little thyme and crumble goats cheese on top.

My mommy loves it! :D

Good Evening and Welcome!

I am not much of a cook.
My diet is mostly making sandwiches.

Wow. I've never made anything like that. Mostly I don't have the time or the patients. It sounds really good though. Really really good. No wonder your mommy loves it. :D

Faelan said:
Wow. I've never made anything like that. Mostly I don't have the time or the patients. It sounds really good though. Really really good. No wonder your mommy loves it. :D
Faelan said:
Mostly I don't have the time or the patients.
Faelan said:

Faelan I'm worried what you're cooking if you need patients to give it to?

Hehe I'm joking, but sounds tasty! I've always loved a bacon and Stilton risotto me and my sister make, but it can be a bit strong on the Stilton.
If you liked that dish though I suggest you try hob to table mousaka, you just make a really nice lamb mince with some char grilled aubergines (cut them up, oil and salt and grill for 20 mins ish) and then you crumble feta cheese over it and serve with pita breads and a green salad. I made that for new years!

MoonMoon said:

Well, I figured it was best to be objective. If I ate it myself I'd be biased. ;p

MoonMoon said:

Hehe I'm joking, but sounds tasty! I've always loved a bacon and Stilton risotto me and my sister make, but it can be a bit strong on the Stilton.
If you liked that dish though I suggest you try hob to table mousaka, you just make a really nice lamb mince with some char grilled aubergines (cut them up, oil and salt and grill for 20 mins ish) and then you crumble feta cheese over it and serve with pita breads and a green salad. I made that for new years!

Oh yes! I'm guilty of adding some crumbled stilton to the different risottos I make as a finishing touch.

Ah, aubergines! Having just moved from the UK to the US I'm still getting used to saying "Egg Plant" hehe. That recipe sounds scrumptious! I'll have to try it at some point.

What a great way to start 2016! :D

Faelan said:
Well, I figured it was best to be objective. If I ate it myself I'd be biased. ;p

Hehe this is very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back