discreete order idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i just got this awesome idea on how to order diapers online without worrying about parents finding out what you ordered.

first, it's good to order from a place where discreete packaging is guaranteed. second, you have to let your parents know about an upcoming delivery. the best way to do that is to get a pretend phone call from a friend and say something like: "so you're gonna be away for a while and you need someone to recive and hold some important package for you? yea i think i could do you this little favour."

have this pretend conversation where your parents can hear you, then casualy tell them that you're gonna recive and hold some important package for your friend while he's away. that way your parents won't be suspicious when you get the delivery and since the package is "not yours" it's completely normal not to open it.

and that's pretty much it. i might try that so i can finally order proper abdl diapers. i wanted them for so long and now i might be able to get them that way

cuddlekitty46 said:
i just got this awesome idea on how to order diapers online without worrying about parents finding out what you ordered.

first, it's good to order from a place where discreete packaging is guaranteed. second, you have to let your parents know about an upcoming delivery. the best way to do that is to get a pretend phone call from a friend and say something like: "so you're gonna be away for a while and you need someone to recive and hold some important package for you? yea i think i could do you this little favour."

have this pretend conversation where your parents can hear you, then casualy tell them that you're gonna recive and hold some important package for your friend while he's away. that way your parents won't be suspicious when you get the delivery and since the package is "not yours" it's completely normal not to open it.

and that's pretty much it. i might try that so i can finally order proper abdl diapers. i wanted them for so long and now i might be able to get them that way

Wait .. so ... then how do you go about giving the package to your friend? Would you just empty the box and give your friend the box? What if you hit the box and it sounds empty while giving it to your friend. What if you drop the box ? o.o No sound but empty.

ROFL .. I can see so many way that can go so wrong.

"Why does the package sound empty"
"Oh ummm .. well you see I purchased some grade A ... air" opens the box and take wiff. Ahh fresh .:laugh:

oh my gosh .. can't stop laughing XD

I would just have it redirected to a fedex or ups office once you have your shipping number and pick it up when it arrives. It's easy and free to redirect your package. I do it every time I order diapers to avoid my mom questioning what I ordered.

I actually did something like this once upon a time, and it worked well! (about five years ago) Except to be honest my parents aren't the questioning type. They wouldn't have cared if I just got the package normally anyway.

UPS store works great. Last I checked FEDEX/Kinkos will only accept FEDEX shipments.

This sounds crazily over-complicated. Why not just say you're ordering something else, something that wouldn't raise suspicion (computer parts, matromonial head masks, whatever would be a reasonable thing for you to order). UPS and similar also have various redirect options and hold for pickup options which assuming you can get to the place eliminate the whole issue.

I remember a post about buying diapers and saying how they were for a relative and this complicated method of getting them. And someone commented that they could imagine a sketch where its all over the top "THESE AREN'T FOR ME" stressing that they're for someone else and telling everyone that. Which I guess is the point, as long as your parents don't open your packages by saying anything at all you arouse some suspicion, and the elaborateness of this ordeal would create the doubt in their minds. If they do ask just have an excuse ready, like its a computer part or something. My best tip (which is slightly redundant now) would be to get it before Christmas and then easy excuse. But even saying its a present you bought in advance gives the opportunity of keeping the secret, and odds are they'll forget before any birthday or Christmas.

I wouldn't recommend that you do this. As was previously mentioned, holding a large package "for a friend" is likely to rouse suspicion, especially if said item is addressed to you. It would be better to just have the package available for pickup at your local mail/parcel office which I have just done with UPS (and despite my concerns it was very easy). If this isn't possible, you could try to schedule a delivery time that is more convenient (nobody is home) which UPS does (delivery within a 2 hour window is an option for a small fee).

Right after college I used a PO Box when I lived with a roommate that I was being discreet with. He asked me about my plastic mattress cover though once; I just told him I had one when I was a kid / teenager and back then the college beds required one to stay on their mattress so I was just used to it. I also mentioned it was my last security if any of his drunk friends came over and threw up on my bed....he actually bought that reason the most!

Or say that your 18 (a requirement for Adisc now) and that you aren't ordering anything illegal let alone dangerous when they question what's in a package/case. Lying and misleading is simply a ridiculous thing.

Fire2box said:
Or say that your 18 (a requirement for Adisc now) and that you aren't ordering anything illegal let alone dangerous when they question what's in a package/case. Lying and misleading is simply a ridiculous thing.

But refusing to say what's in a package if questioned is probably going to look suspicious.

I'd personally say it's something your parents are used to you getting and won't be too nosy about. Like back in September I ordered my mom a birthday present from Amazon and some diapers. I told her it was her present and comic books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back