Friend knows I am a bedwetter/diaper lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
A few years ago I told one of my best friends I am a bedwetter and diaper lover, he has been supportive and understanding, even that he has shown curiosity towards diapers. Yesterday he asked if he could use one of my diapers. I gave him one and last night he wore one to bed and enjoyed it. He didn't wet in them but thought they were comfy. I wonder now if he is developing into a diaper lover.

maybe he is, but perhaps is was just curiosity. Next time he stays over night ask if he wants to have a diaper.

It could be that he harbors the desire and previously has denied them. One of my friends at school knows i'm a bi abdl and even offered to bring me to Spencers if I wanted to get any "toys". Would've taken up the offer but my funds are low.

silentdreamer1996 said:
It could be that he harbors the desire and previously has denied them. One of my friends at school knows i'm a bi abdl and even offered to bring me to Spencers if I wanted to get any "toys". Would've taken up the offer but my funds are low.

Does Spencer's have any AB/DL things?

By toys I meant the more naughtier kind. The kind you might find hidden in a sister's closet. And also, sadly no.

zipperless said:
Does Spencer's have any AB/DL things?
No they do not they used to have an over the hill disposable diaper as a joke.
But mostly drinking games tee shirts and some sex bondage stuff and some sex toy's
If your a trans skirts and panites lace bondage type.

Hey do have some fun footie pjs though

silentdreamer1996 said:
Hey do have some fun footie pjs though[/QUOTE
Yes but too small for me .

My buddy is 6 7 and around 240 pounds and it still works for him

silentdreamer1996 said:
By toys I meant the more naughtier kind. The kind you might find hidden in a sister's closet. And also, sadly no.

I never found any in my sister's closet. She must have hid them well. ;)

I know about the naughty toys. I have been to my local Spencer's a few time. Even bought something! I just wondered if I missed something. :)

Thinking of getting some toys myself. Maybe also get some rainbow elbow lengthened fingerless gloves and some thigh high rainbow stockings.

I've recently told a friend about being DL and she is cool about it too. It's a very freeing feeling for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back