Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I see a lot of people here have really great avatars. Mine is, well it is what it is and I'd like to change it. Does anyone have a "spare avatar" or can someone point me in the right direction to get one that is acceptable? TIA

BuffedBaby said:
I see a lot of people here have really great avatars. Mine is, well it is what it is and I'd like to change it. Does anyone have a "spare avatar" or can someone point me in the right direction to get one that is acceptable? TIA

That's a bit of a thorny one. What exactly are you looking for in an avatar? A simple placeholder, something that you identify with, or something that is an expression of your inward self? For those of us who are Babyfurs, it's very much the latter, and our avatars are largely original art commissioned from fur artists - FurAffinity is the best place to look if you want to do that. Bear in mind that copyright covers everything, and that furs are often very protective of their "fursona", so using someone else's without their permission is a big no-no.

For anything else, such as cartoon characters, Google Images is a good place to look.

I'd like one like yours. If I could find one like that but with me as the subject I'd be quite happy with it

I'm with Akastus on the Google Image Search thing. My own avatar and signature are made up of things grabbed from Image Search. Obviously I worked on them a bit afterwards, but that's optional. The only thing that, practically speaking, seems to get us into trouble is grabbing and using somebody else's babyfur art/commissions without permission. If you want your own unique babyfur avatar, you'll spare yourself a lot of grief by paying for one. Mine are from Pampers and Luvs diapers, and so far Proctor & Gamble haven't take notice.

Cottontail said:
I'm with Akastus on the Google Image Search thing. My own avatar and signature are made up of things grabbed from Image Search. Obviously I worked on them a bit afterwards, but that's optional. The only thing that, practically speaking, seems to get us into trouble is grabbing and using somebody else's babyfur art/commissions without permission. If you want your own unique babyfur avatar, you'll spare yourself a lot of grief by paying for one.

Good idea. I went on Deviant Art and found one I liked, I have a message in to the artist to get permission. I don't want to use something I don't have permission for.

With that said, I am always open for requests. But my art isn't the all that great. XD

brabbit1987 said:
But my art isn't the all that great. XD

I wholeheartedly disagree!

SuperiorPenguin said:
I wholeheartedly disagree!

I am very fussy over my artwork. :3 Never pleased with it.

brabbit1987 said:

That's true of many artists. You aren't qualified to judge your own work.

brabbit1987 said:
But my art isn't the all that great. XD

I have seen your art on your page and it is very good!

brabbit1987 said:

dissatisfaction is only a bad thing if you let it stop you
bob.jpg
here's a fun little exercise go to any long running webcomic take a look at the first comic and where they are now (el goonish shive is the posterchild for this)
keep going you'll get where you want to be

soupy said:
dissatisfaction is only a bad thing if you let it stop you
View attachment 25159
here's a fun little exercise go to any long running webcomic take a look at the first comic and where they are now (el goonish shive is the posterchild for this)
keep going you'll get where you want to be

Yep ... I know. I find not being satisfied is helpful in the fact it constantly makes me want to look for ways to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back