Bambino Diaper Naming Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
While the bambino prototype diaper didn't really live up to my expectations, I definitely jumped at the opportunity to get 6 cases of bellissimos for free!

Now that the contest is over I'm curious what names you all submitted since it seems irrelevant now (unless I'm wrong)

I submitted Bambino Infinity and Bambino Infinito the minute i got the email. How about you guys?

also if this thread is against the rules I'm sorry for my ignorance :eek:

No rule violation here. I didn't even know about the contest. I guess I need to order more often. For those that did enter, they can post their choices. For those that didn't maybe this can be a thread of "If you could name a new diaper, what would it be?"

I submitted several different names for the prototype diaper, I still wonder if that was acceptable? They did not say "one name suggestion per person" so I assume we could submit as many as we could think up. I don't think it's "irrelevant" yet because the contest is NOT over. Of all 5000+ suggestions Bambino will now pick their top 5 favorites and we will vote as a community our top favorite. I too jumped at the chance for 6 free cases of diapers and if I see one of my name suggestions I will be very excited!

I submitted "Little One's Comfort".

I kept with Italian and chose Ibrido, meaning hybrid.

DLMunky said:
I submitted several different names for the prototype diaper, I still wonder if that was acceptable? They did not say "one name suggestion per person" so I assume we could submit as many as we could think up. I don't think it's "irrelevant" yet because the contest is NOT over. Of all 5000+ suggestions Bambino will now pick their top 5 favorites and we will vote as a community our top favorite. I too jumped at the chance for 6 free cases of diapers and if I see one of my name suggestions I will be very excited!

In fear that this may compromise my entry, I will abstain from giving my entry.
But I did think about putting in more entries. I thought hard about a good name that describes the diaper but was also in the same theme (Italian, ending in "o") though the Teddy was an exception to this rule.
I also wonder, though they said they would honor the firs person who chose the winning name, I wonder if the others who submitted that name will get something? Maybe a free diaper or 2?

I figured its irrelevant because you can no longer submit names. The top five are now being chosen and then we will vote on those as a community.
If you guys see my name give me a vote :)

I didn't submit anything, but if I had, I probably would've gone with:

1) Uber (because who doesn't like mixing languages they don't know--and also naming a diaper after a taxi service.)
2) Bellissimo-er (Nuff said.)
3) Bellllllliiiisssssiiiiimmmmooooo (Get it?)
4) Moderno (Italian for "modern". 'Cause ya know--it's about time somebody added stretchy sides to an AB/DL diaper. Baby diapers have only had them for, what, 25 years?)
5) Coccolare (Italian for "pamper". Plus it kinda looks like "chocolate", another awesome thing.)
6) BAM! (Take that, you other diaper makers! Plus, they're great for BDSM "session extending", whatever that means.)
7) Mussolini (A diaper for conquest.)
8) Cioppino ("Chee-oh-pee-no", an Italian fish stew. It's a good name for a mixture of some strange things, plus with all that SAP, you'll be swimming like a fish in them before they leak. PLUS, it even has the words "pee" and "oh no!" hidden in it! Seriously, what more do you want?!)
9) Uno (Because it's popular right now to name your umpteenth product "One".)

Walak said:
If you guys see my name give me a vote
Sounds good. What's your name?

Last edited:
Thanks to some inspiration I found online I submitted the name: Buddha bottoms.

I went with "Bambi s t r e t c h " or "Bambi's s t r e t c h "

I would have entered, but had I won, my parents would have been suspicious of the large boxes of free diapers arriving.

Didn't realize there was another contest going on.

I would have to say .. going with something Italian would be your best bet at winning. I would actually be surprised otherwise, if they chose a non Italian name.

Since it was a hybrid diaper, I submitted the name Chimera. It's the word that's used to describe hybrids in genetics & in mythology.

I just hope before they release the new diaper they improve it. Regardless of the name, performance wise it was quite disappointing.

You'll know when they announce the winning name.

Oceltot said:

That sounds fantastic! Wearing 'The Hybrid' would have felt odd because of the recent Doctor Who connections! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
I didn't submit anything, but if I had, I probably would've gone with:

1) Uber (because who doesn't like mixing languages they don't know--and also naming a diaper after a taxi service.)
2) Bellissimo-er (Nuff said.)
3) Bellllllliiiisssssiiiiimmmmooooo (Get it?)
4) Moderno (Italian for "modern". 'Cause ya know--it's about time somebody added stretchy sides to an AB/DL diaper. Baby diapers have only had them for, what, 25 years?)
5) Coccolare (Italian for "pamper". Plus it kinda looks like "chocolate", another awesome thing.)
6) BAM! (Take that, you other diaper makers! Plus, they're great for BDSM "session extending", whatever that means.)
7) Mussolini (A diaper for conquest.)
8) Cioppino ("Chee-oh-pee-no", an Italian fish stew. It's a good name for a mixture of some strange things, plus with all that SAP, you'll be swimming like a fish in them before they leak. PLUS, it even has the words "pee" and "oh no!" hidden in it! Seriously, what more do you want?!)
9) Uno (Because it's popular right now to name your umpteenth product "One".)

Sounds good. What's your name?

Nappies are like taxi's - it's always better if they get to you on time and you can meet really interesting people if you get into them! ...God, I'm clever! :eek: bringmesunshine

The rules did say only one entry, and if you sent more than one, whichever one was sent first would be your submission...
I also sent an Italian type name, so we'll see what happens!

Oceltot said:

I submitted several Italian words, one of them was Ibrido.

- - - Updated - - -

tomviper000 said:
The rules did say only one entry, and if you sent more than one, whichever one was sent first would be your submission...
I also sent an Italian type name, so we'll see what happens!

what rules? I never saw ANY rules that said only one suggested name per person and I looked! The only thing they said was if the same name was submitted more than once the first person who submitted it gets the credit.

DLMunky said:
I submitted several Italian words, one of them was Ibrido.

- - - Updated - - -

what rules? I never saw ANY rules that said only one suggested name per person and I looked! The only thing they said was if the same name was submitted more than once the first person who submitted it gets the credit.

Even so, it's only natural and obvious with those. Multiple submissions is pretty much cheating and trying to tip it in your favor. I do hope they say those that entered more than once are disqualified.

Mattew said:
Since it was a hybrid diaper, I submitted the name Chimera. It's the word that's used to describe hybrids in genetics & in mythology.

No way x3 I did as well xD based on the rules, if you named it first and the name won, you would have won xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back