Bambino Diaper Naming Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it really does not matter, I submitted all Italian names because they sound fantastic and keep with the theme (minus Teddy). My number one suggestion was Ibrido (hybrid). I also liked and submitted: Abbinare (combine), Avido (thirsty), Presidiare (protect), Abbraccio (hug), Sommesso (quiet). Ibrido I think is nicer sounding than HybriPlush and all other suggestions are better than Snugglez or SoftFlex.

Anyone on ADISC or this thread have a name that made the final 5?

It kinda seems like they rigged it. The only decent name (and the one I voted for) was Magnifico '3'

OhHeyThere said:
It kinda seems like they rigged it. The only decent name (and the one I voted for) was Magnifico '3'

Yep, same here. Tons of better names submitted. Hope Timothy S. enjoys his 6 cases of diapers!

DLMunky said:
Yep, same here. Tons of better names submitted. Hope Timothy S. enjoys his 6 cases of diapers!

I though the prize was a year's diapers? Wearing nothing else, no way I'd make it a year on only six cases.

lol, 6 cases would last me many years.

Mattew said:

Well just imagine wearing a fresh diaper every night and nothing else? 48x6 = 288 diapers. That wouldn't even last you a year! (10 months or so)

bambinod said:
Well just imagine wearing a fresh diaper every night and nothing else? 48x6 = 288 diapers. That wouldn't even last you a year! (10 months or so)

But I don't wear every night. I rarely wear. That's why it would last me years. I understand that you wouldn't make it a year, with six cases; or someone that wears each night. Everything I'd seen about the contest said it was 6 cases.

I still have some of the ones I won for naming the Bellissimo. I am almost certain they were a prototype version as they came with the product label on the outside packaging taped over an existing label and they weren't very good compared to what they sell today.

Mattew said:

Yeah, me too! I still have a pack of Bellissimos from 12/2014 and a case from 5/2015 along with my last pack of Teddys from 1/2015. I'm starting to wear more often to work now so we'll see how much longer they last.

Magnifico was the winner, XD no surprise there. It's cool they have this naming contest and all, but it seems sort of silly since the kind of names they choose are all similar. It makes the contest more along the lines of first come first serve.

Called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back