Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bambino Diaper Naming Contest

Default Bambino Diaper Naming Contest

While the bambino prototype diaper didn't really live up to my expectations, I definitely jumped at the opportunity to get 6 cases of bellissimos for free!

Now that the contest is over I'm curious what names you all submitted since it seems irrelevant now (unless I'm wrong)

I submitted Bambino Infinity and Bambino Infinito the minute i got the email. How about you guys?

also if this thread is against the rules I'm sorry for my ignorance

No rule violation here. I didn't even know about the contest. I guess I need to order more often. For those that did enter, they can post their choices. For those that didn't maybe this can be a thread of "If you could name a new diaper, what would it be?"

I submitted several different names for the prototype diaper, I still wonder if that was acceptable? They did not say "one name suggestion per person" so I assume we could submit as many as we could think up. I don't think it's "irrelevant" yet because the contest is NOT over. Of all 5000+ suggestions Bambino will now pick their top 5 favorites and we will vote as a community our top favorite. I too jumped at the chance for 6 free cases of diapers and if I see one of my name suggestions I will be very excited!

I kept with Italian and chose Ibrido, meaning hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I submitted several different names for the prototype diaper, I still wonder if that was acceptable? They did not say "one name suggestion per person" so I assume we could submit as many as we could think up. I don't think it's "irrelevant" yet because the contest is NOT over. Of all 5000+ suggestions Bambino will now pick their top 5 favorites and we will vote as a community our top favorite. I too jumped at the chance for 6 free cases of diapers and if I see one of my name suggestions I will be very excited!
    In fear that this may compromise my entry, I will abstain from giving my entry.
    But I did think about putting in more entries. I thought hard about a good name that describes the diaper but was also in the same theme (Italian, ending in "o") though the Teddy was an exception to this rule.
    I also wonder, though they said they would honor the firs person who chose the winning name, I wonder if the others who submitted that name will get something? Maybe a free diaper or 2?

I figured its irrelevant because you can no longer submit names. The top five are now being chosen and then we will vote on those as a community.
    If you guys see my name give me a vote

I didn't submit anything, but if I had, I probably would've gone with:

1) Uber (because who doesn't like mixing languages they don't know--and also naming a diaper after a taxi service.)
    2) Bellissimo-er (Nuff said.)
    3) Bellllllliiiisssssiiiiimmmmooooo (Get it?)
    4) Moderno (Italian for "modern". 'Cause ya know--it's about time somebody added stretchy sides to an AB/DL diaper. Baby diapers have only had them for, what, 25 years?)
    5) Coccolare (Italian for "pamper". Plus it kinda looks like "chocolate", another awesome thing.)
    6) BAM! (Take that, you other diaper makers! Plus, they're great for BDSM "session extending", whatever that means.)
    7) Mussolini (A diaper for conquest.)
    8) Cioppino ("Chee-oh-pee-no", an Italian fish stew. It's a good name for a mixture of some strange things, plus with all that SAP, you'll be swimming like a fish in them before they leak. PLUS, it even has the words "pee" and "oh no!" hidden in it! Seriously, what more do you want?!)
    9) Uno (Because it's popular right now to name your umpteenth product "One".)

Quote Originally Posted by Walak View Post
    If you guys see my name give me a vote
    Sounds good. What's your name?
    Last edited by Cottontail; 02-Jan-2016 at 19:03.

Thanks to some inspiration I found online I submitted the name: Buddha bottoms.

I went with "Bambi s t r e t c h " or "Bambi's s t r e t c h "