• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie - Where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishAmerican

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I was introduced to this 'world' by someone in work. They don't know I'm aware of their interest, however I think this person is well known in ABDL circles.

I'm shortly moving to the OH,KY,IN area and would like to figure out just how on earth I start making contacts with people.

At this moment in time I have no real intent to become 'little' - I would prefer a carer/diaper changer role and I would only consider doing so with a female.

How does this work? How do I seek out someone to try this with?

ScottishAmerican said:
Hello,

I was introduced to this 'world' by someone in work. They don't know I'm aware of their interest, however I think this person is well known in ABDL circles.

I'm shortly moving to the OH,KY,IN area and would like to figure out just how on earth I start making contacts with people.

At this moment in time I have no real intent to become 'little' - I would prefer a carer/diaper changer role and I would only consider doing so with a female.

How does this work? How do I seek out someone to try this with?

Welcome ScottishAmerican! We're glad you joined! We're more of a support site than a meet and greet site. That said, the best way to meet others is to go to "munches" in your area. ABDL people will meet for lunch or something and get to know each other and make contacts. I will say there are many members here looking for a caregiver - but mostly male. Once you have made 20 posts and been here a week, you can start receiving PMs.

Since we are a support group, we like to know a little more about each other than just that diaper thingy that we all enjoy. What are some of your interests and hobbies? Many contacts are made here and elsewhere with common interests such as gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back