• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLPip

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hey all. I'm new here. I've been a DL my entire life. I'm a gamer, both video and board. Nice to meet ya'll.

LiLPip said:
Hey all. I'm new here. I've been a DL my entire life. I'm a gamer, both video and board. Nice to meet ya'll.

Welcome LilPip! We're glad you're here! What kind of music do you listen to?

Welcome! What games are you into?

Hey guys! Music wise I'm not too picky. I can and do listen to just about anything. My play lists usually has stuff from musicals like Phantom and Le Mis, to Carmen! To Rock like meatloaf and Metallica, to pop. It just depends on my mood.

Games I prefer adventure or RPGs for video and strategy or party for board. I love the legend of Zelda and portal games, and ultimate werewolf, and betrayal at house on the hill. Avalon Hill and Steve Jackson can do no wrong in my opinion. Credit given where due- Cataan is pretty good too.

Ultimate Werewolf!! :D One of my favorite games.

Have you ever played One Night Werewolf? It's the same basic concept, except that you've only got one night and one day to find one of the werewolves.

I haven't tried that yet. I may have to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back