I has arts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I checked you out. I love your style of work!
I'm still beginning learning to draw people and diapers. I always draw the diapers super thick and bulky:p

Don't stop drawing!

Your art seems pretty cute =^.^=. I like it. I am only recently starting to get back into art and trying to improve before I make my full come back. I want to be able to stand with some of the best of the best. For my art to just speak for itself. For that I need to practice on my anatomy, as well as learn more about drawing animals and furs as it's something I really want to get into.

But all in due time I suppose. Keep up the good work :3

Uzuki said:
Wow! I checked you out. I love your style of work!
I'm still beginning learning to draw people and diapers. I always draw the diapers super thick and bulky:p

Don't stop drawing!

I am pretty picky with the diapers. Thick and bulky I don't mind. But I notice many artists go overboard and make what I like to call "Balloon diapers" ... it to much in my opinion and just looks silly. XD But people will like what they like.

Nice! Keep up the great work!

brabbit1987 said:
I am pretty picky with the diapers. Thick and bulky I don't mind. But I notice many artists go overboard and make what I like to call "Balloon diapers" ... it to much in my opinion and just looks silly. XD But people will like what they like.

I kind of agree as sometimes I like to see them a bit more normal and natural.

But I've always viewed diapers as these huge poofy clouds that hug your butt, even as a child! XD

So I love seeing that idea come to life in art hehe

They are pretty neat, I really like them. :D

It's nice! Much better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back