Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yes my first orgasm~!! *well sorta*

Default Yes my first orgasm~!! *well sorta*

!!~IF THIS IS A BIT OVER THE TOP PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AS TO AVOID FLAMMING, SPAMMING, AND/OR NEG REPPING. ALSO PLEASE BE MATURE IF COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD, IF THATS NOT POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM. THANK YOU.~!!

Now thats outa the way, I just had my 1st orgasm. It really wasnt my 1st but when it happened another time I wasnt quiet positive if I had cum or not. Seeing as im not like other teens whos hormones are raging 24/7 I dont jack off much. This probably was the 1st time in well maybe a year. Other people have said its a very good feeling when it happens, but I'd like to rebut that. When I did cum I felt no difference in me. No feeling of happiness whatsoever, only thing i felt was well not emense joy but just happy that i did cum because I thought I'd be a "late bloomer" and not be able to cum until 15 or 16.

I know not a big thing to most of you *unless your a pedo..* nor is it a big thing for myself, and again please no flamming,spamming,or otherwise spitefull comments, thank you.

I ALSO APPOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF THE WARNING ON TOP IS TO COMMANDING, I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE NOTHING STARTS UP.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE TITLE SORRY. I JUST REALISED IT SOUNDS REALLY CREEPY COMING FROM SOMEONES KEYBOARD.
    Last edited by jter42; 23-Feb-2009 at 01:38.

Ermm, congrats I suppose.

I don't know quite what to say about you not feeling much pleasure from it...

I guess I'll confess that when I started I wasn't sure if I'd done it or not... and now that I think about it, I'm fairly sure I lacked an orgasm too!
    Perhaps you haven't fully developed yet, as in haven't started producing sperm? You still get stuff coming out even if there's no sperm, tends to be clear though... This is a weird conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Ermm, congrats I suppose.

I don't know quite what to say about you not feeling much pleasure from it...

I guess I'll confess that when I started I wasn't sure if I'd done it or not... and now that I think about it, I'm fairly sure I lacked an orgasm too!
    Perhaps you haven't fully developed yet, as in haven't started producing sperm?

Ermm... Just keep at it?

Well yes I think I did produce sperm *which is the clearish white erm..goo correct?* but I guess your right, seeing as Im only 13 and have a ways to go before considered "fully" developed.

Countdown

I've never masturbated in my life. When I have had an orgasm (not many times), it didn't feel pleasurable at all. In fact, it kind of hurt. One of my friends advised me to see a doctor about it, because orgasms aren't supposed to hurt. I don't really care, though... How neglectful of me.

Anyway, congratulations, I guess. It's not that big of an accomplishment, though. Almost all guys have an orgasm sooner or later. But it's a good milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I've never masturbated in my life. When I have had an orgasm (not many times), it didn't feel pleasurable at all. In fact, it kind of hurt. One of my friends advised me to see a doctor about it, because orgasms aren't supposed to hurt. I don't really care, though... How neglectful of me.

Anyway, congratulations, I guess. It's not that big of an accomplishment, though. Almost all guys have an orgasm sooner or later. But it's a good milestone.
    I will say the first few orgasms i had were painful and became more pleasurable with regular masturbation

I remember my first orgasm wasnt pleasureable, but not really painful. I tried it a few more times and it became pleasureable, so i suggest trying it a few more times before u decide that u dont like orgasms. I was 14 then. Its kinda wierd talkin bout this but i hope i helped

It wasn't really that great for me, my first time, either. I wasn't sure if that was an orgasm, or what... It wasn't that intense, because I had no idea how I liked to do it, what felt good, what was supposed to happen, anything. Plus, I was cramped in a closet that I had sorta locked (It's a closet that there is room to walk in and lay down in and all, not a tiny little closet... Maybe 4' x 9'), since my brother was in the actual room. I was on my computer, and I found something rather... Interesting. I, up untill this point, didn't really care about sex, didn't see why guys wanted to have sex, or why they found girls attractive (I was 12 or 13 at the time.) I didn't know how to masturbate (It sounds so funny to say now...), so I looked it up on the internet, and found The Ultimate Male Masturbation Resource, which taught me pretty much everything about masturbation. (That site should explain a lot for you, too.) The rest is history.

I didn't make really anything of my first orgasm, and it still wasn't really that much fun, but then, a few days later, I had the feeling about trying it again... It was a bit better. It kept getting stronger, better, and more frequent from there (And I had more experience in doing it). Now it's pretty much what I do whenever I'm bored, and before I go to bed.

All I can say for you is, it's normal, and it'll probably get better. And remember, when you're bored, and don't know what to do, don't turn to drugs or smoking or gangs. You've got something to keep you entertained endlessly (or, at least, untill you start to get chaffing, or it just gets sore from overuse, but you're not THAT bored, are you??), and it's completely free and safe and healthy!
    Last edited by adaffme149; 23-Feb-2009 at 04:01.

You guys are crazy, my first time was awesome.

Was it good for you too, Jenifer Aniston?

I don't even want to know what would possess someone to talk about this. Really.

ALLCAPS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

I'm really neutral about this. I hope I am atleast.