Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I got my haircut at the barber shop today I got my hair washed afterwards. Aisha loves that I was curious does anyone else get this done?

Get what done? Wash your hair after a cut? Who's Aisha?

i do it all myself. and that ties in with why it has to be washed after cutting. my hair is fine, yet strong and, as the last barber i went to, grimacingly put it, "it's like little needles!"
i usually give myself a quick vacuum, along with any surrounding areas, before going for a shower and will wash my hair at least twice to get rid of any annoyances.
oh, i also cut my hair whilst naked or wearing only something disposable :cool:

i do miss the whole 'mutual grooming' aspect, though.

zipperless said:
Yes my barber she is a woman she washed my hair for me after she cut it. You can get it done mainly at hair salons that cut hair so getting it washed should a barber shop is very rare since they most of them won't it. And aisha is my girly name sorry for my post confusing you

zackiepooh1992 said:
Yes my barber she is a woman she washed my hair for me after she cut it. You can get it done mainly at hair salons that cut hair so getting it washed should a barber shop is very rare since they most of them won't it. And aisha is my girly name sorry for my post confusing you

It's OK. I have never had them wash my hair after a cut, only before. If I feel "itchy" I take a shower when I get home.

Never after a cut have I had that. It's typically always before a cut.

zipperless said:

Who's Asia. Why, Steely Dan's first album.

dogboy said:
Who's Asia. Why, Steely Dan's first album.

Don't forget Azia. In The Heat of the Moment.

I don't have a wash after. The place I go too, is a little shop with just a barber there. He spends about 15 minutes giving you a trim, and moves on to the next person. It's around the square of a small town (about 2,800 people). Sometimes after I leave, I might stop by a restroom and get a bit of water on my hand and run my hands through my hair quickly. This will get rid of most of the hair trimmings. I'll sometimes do that, if I won't be able to go home for a shower for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back