• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommysboytoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
hii there i am a new guy i am 24 years old a little about my self i am currently studying to be a social worker and most of my time is spend on studies. when im not at school i like sports and music and ofcourse diapers that is a New interest to me or well i have been into abdl for some times and am wearing diapers but im looking for some new aquantinses and mayby some advices for how to get startet ?... well love to hear from you and new exiting talks in the future regards

Mommysboytoy said:
hii there i am a new guy i am 24 years old a little about my self i am currently studying to be a social worker and most of my time is spend on studies. when im not at school i like sports and music and ofcourse diapers that is a New interest to me or well i have been into abdl for some times and am wearing diapers but im looking for some new aquantinses and mayby some advices for how to get startet ?... well love to hear from you and new exiting talks in the future regards

Welcome Mommysboytoy! That was a good intro! What is it you need help getting started in? Diapers? ABDL things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back