Not open for further replies.

Kaipaws

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I know some of us do it, but only the pros get to say that they've ordered it online before moving out, how did the do it? Pfft, I dunno, I have strict parents who question everything, I've managed to get thin depends, any help?

There's quite a few ways, if you haven't already, I suggest that you read this thread "Hiding Diapers" it's not just about hiding them, but how to get them into the house safely and without notice.

Those ideas in that thread, really are the best ways that I can tell.

I wish you the best of luck and happy diapering :)

edit:

It doesn't seem like you have a Greetings/Introductions thread yet. Why not head over there and introduce yourself, it'll help us know and understand you little bit better :) If you have, just ignore this and smack me for not being able to read :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
I guess I'm going to need a little more information about where you think the trouble will be. Is it in ordering the diapers (no credit card/method of payment)? Having them delivered to without anyone finding out? Storage? Use? Disposal after use?

A few specifics could really help us help you.

-RMS

If ordering is the issue, you can always elect to have it delivered to a UPS or FedEx store or shipping center and then go pick it up. Then you can put it in your backpack or hide it in one of the various ways described in the Hiding Diapers article.

Kaipaws said:
I know some of us do it, but only the pros get to say that they've ordered it online before moving out, how did the do it? Pfft, I dunno, I have strict parents who question everything, I've managed to get thin depends, any help?
UPS Stores or Fedex offices are your best friend. You can pretty much control all aspects of discretion and who sees the package. Address the package to one of these locations and pick up at your convenience. I know UPS charges $5 for it, but, its worth it.

I too live at home with nosy parents, but I've managed to work out my own methods. For getting diapers in-store, most of the time I wait until I have to buy my mother a gift for a holiday/birthday. Because I can't drive, she'll ride me over to Walmart and wait in the car while I go in to shop. Then I hide them in the trunk until we get home. She'll go inside first and hide while I bring everything in and store it safely away in my room.

Ordering online poses its own unique challenges. I've done it three times. The first was a Bambino sample. I had my own debit card at the time with pay from a job I had, so that wasn't a problem. I did, however, feel fortunate that my parents left right before the package was delivered, because it looked nothing like the ''comic books'' I was going to tell my parents it was. Second time was this September. I used the excuse of getting a present for my mother's birthday from Amazon to have a pack of Abenas sent along. I explained off the fairly big charge (for me, anyway) on the family credit card and the large box size as comic books. Third time was just yesterday. I got an Amazon gift card for Christmas so I spent some of it on a DC Idyl sample. I am taking a bit of a risk because I know the envelope they'll come in won't look like it has comic books inside, but it seems my mother has become a bit oblivious lately so I'm not too concerned.

So for a couple basic pointers:

Is there anything you could say the package is that your parents won't question you too much about?

If payment is an issue, could you get something like an Amazon gift card or one of those pre-paid cards?

I understand in the states you can have thing mailed general delivery. If you have access to a car or the general delivery post office is near by that is a cheaper option than a PO box. You need to worry about getting a really big box home and hidden then.

For the end pointers: No And sort of.

- - - Updated - - -

RMS401 said:
I guess I'm going to need a little more information about where you think the trouble will be. Is it in ordering the diapers (no credit card/method of payment)? Having them delivered to without anyone finding out? Storage? Use? Disposal after use?

A few specifics could really help us help you.

-RMS

It really is just getting them, I don't necessarily have a "good" hiding place but I have hid depends from my parents before. Also money is hard to come by as a teen who can't work yet.

- - - Updated - - -

WildRoseBaby said:
I understand in the states you can have thing mailed general delivery. If you have access to a car or the general delivery post office is near by that is a cheaper option than a PO box. You need to worry about getting a really big box home and hidden then.

It can't be that big, can it?

Kaipaws said:
For the end pointers: No And sort of.

- - - Updated - - -

It really is just getting them, I don't necessarily have a "good" hiding place but I have hid depends from my parents before. Also money is hard to come by as a teen who can't work yet.

- - - Updated - - -

It can't be that big, can it?

Just to be clear: you state that you are a teen. I don't know your actual age, but you have to be at least 18 to be on this site. If you are not, you will be banned.

You know I bet I could make a fortune as a diaper reciever repacker,making boxes of diapers look like more mundane practical items, or letting people order cases for savings and send them out in a regular supply interval packed into other things,you would not believe how many diapers can be snuck past people as padding for flat screen TV's and such, note to self start company!

Tetra said:
You know I bet I could make a fortune as a diaper reciever repacker,making boxes of diapers look like more mundane practical items, or letting people order cases for savings and send them out in a regular supply interval packed into other things,you would not believe how many diapers can be snuck past people as padding for flat screen TV's and such, note to self start company!

Let me jump on this too :D

Tetra said:

pretty sure that's what Diaper Conneseur does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back